The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 15/08/2019 at 13:22, lapal_fan said:

:lol:  I hate Soccer AM, but this was pretty fun. 

This is great. Tubes is trying a bit too hard but it was really funny.

No homo, but Jack's legs are insane

• Like 1

On 15/08/2019 at 13:22, lapal_fan said:

:lol:  I hate Soccer AM, but this was pretty fun. 

Jack comes across really well in that video. He doesn't seem to have any ego at all and just seems like an all-round decent chap.

• Like 2

He definitely has developed a turn of pace over the last 18 months that was missing from his game before. It was noticeable as far back as the Bristol 5-0 game however it appears to have cranked up another gear since the shin injury. 

This might well be down to the upper body strength he has added. Physically he looks to be the perfect number 8 right now. Strong, quick, balanced, without losing the fleet of foot that sets him apart. 

Assuming health, which can never be assumed with Jack, he's going to have a brilliant season. He was fantastic by Premier League standards in the first half against Spurs, but I feel we've become so accustomed to it that anything but a perfect 90 minutes and we're disappointed. 

God help Bournemouth. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This is great. Tubes is trying a bit too hard but it was really funny.

No homo, but Jack's legs are insane

F***ing incredible.

It's pretty rare for a bloke to admire another blokes pins.

But I reckon there's not a person, penis or no penis, that doesn't look twice at them calves.

• Like 1

In the Spurs game when we broke on the counter after the corner, where Trez had his chance. He was dribbling and he was never getting caught. Really improved on his speed. He used to be a fantastic dribbler, but now he is much more a completed rounded footballer now. 

9 hours ago, A'Villan said:

F***ing incredible.

It's pretty rare for a bloke to admire another blokes pins.

But I reckon there's not a person, penis or no penis, that doesn't look twice at them calves.

Im so glad I didn’t reply to this at 5:30am this morning. I swear I read something else. I was like ooo err missus...

• Haha 1

Looks like he is struggling with the step up in quality. Can't glide past players as easily and reduced time on the ball, perhaps he feels like he needs to produce something special and is forcing it too much.

Have no doubt he will adjust though and show everyone what the hype is about.

He'll be fine, he just needs to realise that he isn't going to get as much time as he did in the championship. 

It's probably a bigger step up than he thought but i think he has enough quality to adapt. 

Grew into the game but thought he was the weak link in centre midfield today. drifted at times leaving us outnumbered in the centre. Im sure he will improve, but I do wonder if he is trying to do too much at the moment, be everywhere and therefore exposing his own game which is then exposing us in the centre. 

Edited by avfc1982am

Â