The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Are they really out drinking two days before a match? 

Even if your powers of observation were right and those glasses do belong to McGinn.

Are we really worried about two pints, two days before a match?

53 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Are they really out drinking two days before a match? 

That Thursday club was happening all last season and they seemed to play ok. As mentioned above, I think it’s just a meal. 

Edit - on closer inspection the glasses look like coke glasses. Not even beer. 

Edited by villan-scott

deano mentioned it in interviews last season, im sure he values the bonding over the risk of the drinking but the club is aware that they do it so im sure Friday morning they'd be looking for and would know any signs of over exuberance and would have a word if they thought it was too much

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

Even if your powers of observation were right and those glasses do belong to McGinn.

Are we really worried about two pints, two days before a match?

I am not worried. I just find it unprofessional. I wouldn't even do that myself for races I enter. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

Nah if Trez runs away and Winks follows, Jack is 1 on 1. If Trez runs away and winks closes jack, any pass given Trez can run into it. 

The run Trez makes creates no space. 

That's a good point to be fair.

9 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I am not worried. I just find it unprofessional. I wouldn't even do that myself for races I enter. 

Yeah I'd be inclined to agree. I play basketball professionally and I know what guys are doing to their bodies, sometimes even before training sessions.

It's not the end of the world and not a huge detriment to their abilities should they keep things relatively in check. Agreed though doesn't ooze model-pro.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They ain’t drinking 2 days before a game.  The club would never allow that. 

They're having dinner.

The next thing Grealish posted was an hour later showing him in front of the telly watching A League of Their Own

Even if they had a drink with dinner, it wasn't a "night out" so it's a non-issue

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

They're having dinner.

The next thing Grealish posted was an hour later showing him in front of the telly watching A League of Their Own

Even if they had a drink with dinner, it wasn't a "night out" so it's a non-issue

Of course it’s a non issue but I bet the club do not allow a drop of alcohol that close to a game.

• Like 1

Jack was sick all over the toilet after an all day bender with the lads and they are simply looking who has to clean it up now. Explains why McGinn is disappointed.

#Thursdayclub

Nothing to see here.

• Haha 2

No allowed to go for a meal with team mates without being criticized for having a drink which was probably water maybe even a Coke zero 😮

Athletes/players I know are told their not even allowed sex 48 hours prior a match. They definitely won't be having anything alcoholic. They are allowed to have a social meal though jeez. 

32 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

No allowed to go for a meal with team mates without being criticized for having a drink which was probably water maybe even a Coke zero 😮

Athletes/players I know are told their not even allowed sex 48 hours prior a match. They definitely won't be having anything alcoholic. They are allowed to have a social meal though jeez. 

I was more distributed by the fact Jack was watching A league of their own.

He should be tucked up in bed at that time!!

On a serious note who even criticised them? I just saw general observations and discussions about drinking alcohol close to games. 

• Haha 1

This happened all last season, Deano even said it in an interview if I recall. They go out for a meal on Thurs, have a bit of a laugh and there has never been any indication that they are drinking at all. Zero.

Everyone remember how annoying it was not so long ago when the press made a big deal about Jack outside a nightclub?? Well, that's exactly what we are doing here. 

There is no fire, so don't blow smoke.

UTV :flag:

Edited by Bomvilla7
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

The last players we need to worry about are Grealish and McGinn. They were doing the same thing last year, if drinking was affecting 2 players game they would be bottom of the list of suspects at the club. 

Â