The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think Grealish was trying to play out from the back rather than hoofing it and being straight back under pressure. We stopped pressing their midfielders in the second half as we ran out of steam. Grealish was good.

4 hours ago, Mantis said:

That is such a pointless stat, for reasons that have already been pointed out.

Now if he hadn't played 18 of those games in a team that was absolutely and totally abject then yeah they might be onto something.

Yes but people hate him so regardless of context the BBC will get lot of likes for the post

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

2nd goal was certainly a foul, if was Wesley on Dier it would have been given as a foul

Yes, I said in the reactions thread that having watched it back in slow mo, the player went through his feet to get the ball, he was guilty of loitering on the ball but it was a foul for me. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I was surprised at some of the fouls on him from a disciplined team like Spurs, not even that close to the ball. He'll get as many free kicks this season as last. 

Yes I thought that.   It was exactly the same as in The Championship, people just bundling him over, players apparently good enough to play in Champions League finals.  It's something about the way he carries the ball that distracts players. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

That will make a really interesting stat.....

... after we go on a run this season and win 19 straight. 😉

Then the BBC will report that Jack Grealish has lost half of his last 38 games. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Yes, I said in the reactions thread that having watched it back in slow mo, the player went through his feet to get the ball, he was guilty of loitering on the ball but it was a foul for me. 

It would have been if it had been at the other end and McGinn had won the ball off their player. 

• Like 1

Can't mess around in our own half in this league. Need to learn from this. I think we would have made a draw if not for his mistake.

That said he played amazing in that 1st half. Ability is there just need to be more aware.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Jack Grealish?                                                                                                                                             Alex Hogh Andersen from Vikings?

Bildresultat för vikings alex hogh andersenBildresultat för jack grealish

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Definitely fouled for his ‘mistake ‘. However what the... was he dawdling for?? Oh yeah no options.

Last year many shrivelled into their shell whenever it got difficult. Hopefully some of the new players can stop our squad doing that.

If there's no option just launch it.

To be fair he's better than harry winks. that kid is absolute gash. although my russian stream kept showing a bit of skill winks did where he won a tackle and spun 360 which looked impressive. however when he went off the pitch they won the match

Â