The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He wasn’t very good today and it doesn’t worry me because he played 90 minutes again.

Jack began his career as a premier league player and he has scored at this level and dominated top quality players in an FA Cup semi final..

He will show his worth.

5 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Not in the game much today  

Nice that we can still win even when this is the case.

Played some nice passes down the wing for Targett and El Ghazi but RB targeted him early on

It's a very healthy sign we did so well without Jack being the main contributor. In PL we need to able to do it since Jack is our only stand-out player who opposition will target. And they'll do it in a much more effective way than Champ teams did.

Jack talks like a true leader of men.

I'm so buzzing for tomorrow now. I think we will go there and make an impact. The script is written Jack will bend one into the top corner and kiss the badge whilst the Villa fans go OFF THE NUT!

So gutted I couldn't get a ticket I had two in my basket but the site wouldn't let me check out. The unacceptable face of capitalism.

Delighted he gets to showcase his talents where they belong on a stage of this magnitude. I've been very impressed with his fitness, conditioning and work rate out of possession in pre season. All top players work tremendously hard off the ball too. My only thing with Jack, just maybe temper the urge to drop so deep to get the ball tomorrow. He'll be full of adrenaline but emotional control and all that. 

2 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Delighted he gets to showcase his talents where they belong on a stage of this magnitude. I've been very impressed with his fitness, conditioning and work rate out of possession in pre season. All top players work tremendously hard off the ball too. My only thing with Jack, just maybe temper the urge to drop so deep to get the ball tomorrow. He'll be full of adrenaline but emotional control and all that. 

I honestly think he only does that when the team is struggling to get going. He doesn't hide when holding possession is difficult and the game is drifting away. He goes wherever he needs to to fetch the ball, and force the team to play.

West Brom away in the playoffs he was magnificent when many around him wanted nothing to do with the ball.

Due the nature of the game I think he'll be dropping deep at some point tomorrow. 

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I honestly think he only does that when the team is struggling to get going. He doesn't hide when holding possession is difficult and the game is drifting away. He goes wherever he needs to to fetch the ball, and force the team to play.

West Brom away in the playoffs he was magnificent when many around him wanted nothing to do with the ball.

Due the nature of the game I think he'll be dropping deep at some point tomorrow. 

Depends which end he finishes his hatrick in. He may have to run right back to the other end to celebrate with our fans. 

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Yup.  He also did this against Leipzig if I remember correctly 

Â