The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think he's going to run riot in the Premier League, he won't be having two men put on him all the time and the defences aren't so tightly packed, the way he carries the ball is incredible to watch and nigh on impossible to stop.

I can't wait!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I wonder what date Dean Smith gave Jack to report back for training. Whatever it is, next summer it'll be a week earlier. 

Na he’ll be fine. A week - 10 days enjoying himself. He’ll then start training again (away from the club), most players do that these days, extra advantage for Jack is that he appears to be really good mates with Oli Stevenson one of fitness coaches. No doubt he’ll come back in great shape.

7 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Anyone concerned with the massive bender he's gone on?

No. 

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Nope. Just in an age now where everyone has a camera in their pocket and the ability to instantly put it out to the world.

He's 23, he's rich, he's just had the best two months of his career.

He will be back and leading by example come pre-season.

11 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I love reading the first few pages of this thread :D

Three great features:

1) Kryten doubting his ability.

2) @sir_gary_cahill's reputation for slightly grandiose assessments of youth team players being already well in evidence even a decade ago (he wasn't wrong about this one though, was he).

3) I'd completely forgotten one particular poster and his remarkable ability to spot distant clouds on even the sunniest days. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Three great features:

1) Kryten doubting his ability.

2) @sir_gary_cahill's reputation for slightly grandiose assessments of youth team players being already well in evidence even a decade ago (he wasn't wrong about this one though, was he).

3) I'd completely forgotten one particular poster and his remarkable ability to spot distant clouds on even the sunniest days. 

Exactly my thoughts :D

9 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Nope

If he's still on it in 3 weeks time then I will be! 

Â