The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I hope you're right.

I saw McGinn in 2 different interviews say "hopefully we can convince him to stay" 😥

I must admit I am a little concerned by McGinn's comments. I presumed it was pretty much -

Promoted = he stays (at least a season)!

No promotion = thanks for the memories! 

Still, would be amazed if he left now. 

Would he rather be a squad player for Spurs and play 15-20 games a season, or captain he's boyhood club, playing every single game and being the main man?

But then again, most of the time money talks. Hope we keep him for at least another year.

Interesting, says he had to keep lying to Tammy in January about when he would be back from injury , so that Tammy would stay at the club past the window!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Love Grealish he's a star and I hope he leads us like a lion next season.

But he does need to stop being so ponderous on the ball sometimes :)

that aside, great player love him.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Love Grealish he's a star and I hope he leads us like a lion next season.

But he does need to stop being so ponderous on the ball sometimes :)

that aside, great player love him.

When he started dribbling it around outside our six yard box in the second half, I thought I was going to burst a blood vessel.

1 hour ago, WakefieldVillan said:

I must admit I am a little concerned by McGinn's comments. I presumed it was pretty much -

Promoted = he stays (at least a season)!

No promotion = thanks for the memories! 

Still, would be amazed if he left now. 

I think SJM was winding jack up. That’s how I read it anyway.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

His season if you saw it in a movie you would call bullshit

Absolutely ended me when he named 'scored two goals against blues' as one of his highlights of the season in the post match interview. 

• Like 1

Don't worry fellas now we're promoted there is absolutely 0 chance he leaves the club. He is going to captain us in the Premier League and its absolutely fantastic. 

Should've definitely tested the keeper with his chance early on today but who cares, we're going up and Jack's coming with us

He'll stay

Why wouldn't he? Chance to captain his boyhood team on their return to the Premier League. With multi billionaire owners. 

All Southgate said is that he would need to playing in the Premier League to be considered by England

Having carried us here and picking us up off the floor 10 weeks ago, thought he was poor today. Obviously, this is with the caveat that he's Jack Grealish, so I'm judging him against himself which is a hell of a level to live up to.

He still had some nice touches and showed some superb composure at times. Couple of things he normally nails went wrong though. Couple of shots, couple of passes.

Anyway don't care, about time we won a match when he wasn't one of our best three players.

Brilliant interview above there, everyone should watch it. Great person, great player, great leader to have in the dressing room.

Premier League isn't ready for him. People weeping about goals and assists haven't watched the little blighter play, they'll realise you can't get near him when he's on.

Â