The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Yes safe to say keep your hands off too any of the premier clubs, nothing will prize him from us now.

Great Captain and I think he will learn alot from the premier now, imagine if he can get the premier into a stir like he did the championship.

They must be having a party of there own in the championship, singing (goodbye Aston Villa we don't have to foul you anymore, goodbye Aston Villa Grealish is gone for good, goodbye Aston Villa weve had enough)

Edited by Dave-R

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'd imagine the prospect of captaining the team in the Premier League will be enough to keep him here.

I hope you're right.

I saw McGinn in 2 different interviews say "hopefully we can convince him to stay" 😥

• Sad 1

Delighted for him. He gave it another year, he wanted this promotion so badly, he’s taken on captaining the side and there was a LOT of pressure on him today. MOTM? Nowhere near it, but he lead the team well and was his usual calm self when needed. 

Congratulations on being a Premier League Captain next season Jack. It’s hugely deserved. 

• Like 1

Feel so happy for Jack to have achieved something as captain at such a young age. He can only get stronger as a player and leader from here and I think he may have just increased his value by another £20-25m today. We won't need to sell him now.

45 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I hope you're right.

I saw McGinn in 2 different interviews say "hopefully we can convince him to stay" 😥

Can’t see who can afford him now to be honest with the type of fee we can command. He will stay. 

Could sense some complacency in him today.

Had a great chance to give us the 3-0 lead and secure the win, instead he tries to be too clever when he didn't need to be. When you're through on goal you take the shot!

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Could sense some complacency in him today.

Had a great chance to give us the 3-0 lead and secure the win, instead he tries to be too clever when he didn't need to be. When you're through on goal you take the shot!

Aye, I don't think he had a good game at all. Fortunately it doesn't matter, let's hope we see what he can do in the Premier league. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Aye, I don't think he had a good game at all. Fortunately it doesn't matter, let's hope we see what he can do in the Premier league. 

I don't think he has actually had a great playoffs overall in fairness.

Tough one. If he is offered the prospect of Champions League football vs potential relegation battle with Villa, it's not clear cut he would stay with us.

A lot may depend on how much intent our owners show this summer.

I have a feeling he was going regardless, this may be the icing on the cake and goes out on a high.

Hope I’m wrong obviously.

3 minutes ago, kieranavfc said:

No idea what you lot are talking about, he's here for next year without a shadow

Totally agree, these Owners have the finances to put us in a very good place and jack will play his part in it . 

Edited by Eastie

Â