The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Deserved. Needs to blow off steam just like all of us do.

Consider the fact the he was the major catalyst for our resurgence, 10 wins in a row, getting us through the Play Off Semi Finals and into the play off final. 

He also lost his Nan a few weeks ago. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, OxfordVillan said:

The only thing that matters is performance on Monday. It’s 6 days until the playoff final, frankly he could get wankered tomorrow and I wouldn’t care. He’s a 23yr old lad in superb physical shape, I’m pretty sure he’ll be fine for next Monday. They don’t have to live like monks. 

I agree with this to a certain extent. As long as he's not missed on any planned training and left himself enough time to recover etc then I don't see a problem.

Maybe there's a chance that the players were told to get away and enjoy a couple days break in order to relax and unwind a little? 

20 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

He looks like a weekend warrior Motley Crue fan from 1985 and that's fine.

Just watched The Dirt on Netflix and though he was Vince Neil but couldn't keep up with the drinking bit?

I for one respect his dedication to his regime that he will attempt to get the required number of hours sleep, as per the club medical staff, even if it interrupts a night out. Bravo young jack. You are an example to us all

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Let’s hope that come Monday evening we’ll all be raising a glass to Jack...

78691757ac42a530a493da94cbcefe2a.jpg

Shame it's not a bottle of claret. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

I for one respect his dedication to his regime that he will attempt to get the required number of hours sleep, as per the club medical staff, even if it interrupts a night out. Bravo young jack. You are an example to us all

On a serious note I know a person that has such a perfect sleep routines that whenever we go out he always falls asleep after a few drinks no matter where we are. People think he is wrecked when really he is just shattered. Could be the same for Jack.

• Like 1

On 22/05/2019 at 12:10, villarocker said:

I agree with this to a certain extent. As long as he's not missed on any planned training and left himself enough time to recover etc then I don't see a problem.

Maybe there's a chance that the players were told to get away and enjoy a couple days break in order to relax and unwind a little? 

Jacks high physical body no doubt purges alcohol faster than what ours does.

You only have to think of a certain elf and a dwarf in that situation.

I don't think alcohol is a huge problem for a young player with two weeks to go before his next game, even if he's hammered in that photo. Probably just knackered tbh? Can't see it having any impact on the play-off.

What he might want to think about is how long a career he wants. The lifestyle choices are a slow burner. He'll notice it as he nears 30.

Robbie Savage is apparently saying to ole and Man Utd thag they should move heaven and earth to sign Grealish and make him there no1 summer signing.

It seems that everyone will be after Jack this summer if we go up or stay put. I still stand by what I said that clubs who want him will have to pay a fortune regardless. That 60 mill buyout may be just a starter bid from these clubs, a bidding war will see Jack go for something absoloute crazy.

“If I were Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the first signing on my list this summer would be Jack Grealish," Savage told the Mirror.

"If the rumours are true, and Manchester United are looking at Swansea's Daniel James and Newcastle prospect Sean Longstaff as possible signings, I would go for Grealish ahead of them."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/781369/Man-Utd-Jack-Grealish-Aston-Villa-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-transfer-latest

Edited by Dave-R

Genuinely dont care about his off field antics, 2 weeks nearly until the final. Even last time he was i pre-season 

Only thing is that he is a lightweight and wouldnt have actually deserved any Ireland caps 😉😂

• Haha 4

On 25/05/2019 at 19:20, Dave-R said:

Robbie Savage is apparently saying to ole and Man Utd thag they should move heaven and earth to sign Grealish and make him there no1 summer signing.

It seems that everyone will be after Jack this summer if we go up or stay put. I still stand by what I said that clubs who want him will have to pay a fortune regardless. That 60 mill buyout may be just a starter bid from these clubs, a bidding war will see Jack go for something absoloute crazy.

“If I were Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the first signing on my list this summer would be Jack Grealish," Savage told the Mirror.

"If the rumours are true, and Manchester United are looking at Swansea's Daniel James and Newcastle prospect Sean Longstaff as possible signings, I would go for Grealish ahead of them."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/781369/Man-Utd-Jack-Grealish-Aston-Villa-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-transfer-latest

I wish Dion had headbutted him harder.

But I agree it would be much better to have several big clubs chasing Jack than just one. Especially a badly run, desperate club like United. Personally I suspect he'll realise that one more season at Villa won't do his career too much harm. I reckon only a really elite club with genuine Champions League prospects could tempt him (I don't include Man Utd in that) -- Liverpool, Man City, maybe Spurs if they keep Pochettino.

On 25/05/2019 at 19:20, Dave-R said:

He's better than Pogba.

Â