The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I also saw a video, on Twitter I think, last week of Hourihane, Whelan, Mings and Hutton and a few staff from the club our in Brum. Clearly had a few. They’re allowed to let their hair down a little after qualifying for the play off final at Wembley. 

There’s plenty of time between then and Monday next week. They had a few days off. Had a few drinks and by the look of the pictures didn’t do anything too untoward. 

There was a photo of the Lampard bar bill from last week. Slightly tops what out lot have been doing. 

Nothing to see here. 

...who cares?

Derby celebrated heavily themselves, much like Jack it was well before the game and preparations for it began. Feeding into this shite and making a story of it is exactly what the people taking and publishing the photos want. He's hardly going to still be pissed at Wembley and as long as we make it up I couldn't care how Grealish or anyone else celebrates.

Deano said we'll enjoy the next few days and celebrate. No issue here, only thing I can conclude from those pics is Jack cant handle his drink, and his dress sense is abysmal. He's performances on the pitch are exceptional and thats all I care about.

These pics will be gold and doing the rounds on Twitter come Monday once we've gone up 👌

• Like 1

I'm sure this is nothing, I'm sure elite players get smashed now and again, is just that we live in an age of social media so I'd exacerbated. Let the man relax, come Monday I'm sure the whole team will be focussed

2 hours ago, Wezbid said:

I used to have a habit of falling asleep on the crapper after a heavy night. Didn't stop me from scanning people's tampons and fish cakes through the checkout, a week later in Tesco. 

Is that a euphemism?

• Haha 3

Â