The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

27 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Behave yourself - £30m?

He's going anywhere and if he was.. he needs to wait for the knock at Dean Smith's door with someone standing their with £60m in their back pocket.

We hold the aces this season.

I suppose we do hope the aces, unless Jack does want to go to a champions league side. If he asks to go, then you can’t really do too much, but just take the money. I hope he wants to stay! 

Who the hell allowed him to play on for 2 months with a stress fracture in his shin? If he's not able to train, there's something desperately wrong clearly. Also, says before the West Brom game that he doesn't think he can play so we wang an injection into him?

Farcical. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Who the hell allowed him to play on for 2 months with a stress fracture in his shin? If he's not able to train, there's something desperately wrong clearly. Also, says before the West Brom game that he doesn't think he can play so we wang an injection into him?

Farcical. 

Yep

That has really annoyed me.

5 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Behave yourself - £30m?

He's going anywhere and if he was.. he needs to wait for the knock at Dean Smith's door with someone standing their with £60m in their back pocket.

We hold the aces this season.

If we don’t go up he’ll be off. 

And it won’t be for much more than 30m. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if it was less. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Farcical. 

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Yep

That has really annoyed me.

To be fair, pain killing injections are incredibly common in football. I’d bet half the dressing room are on them in a lot of games. 

Agree about the playing for 2 months with a fracture though. That’s mad. 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

To be fair, pain killing injections aren’t incredibly common in football. I’d bet half the dressing room are on them in a lot of games. 

I do get that but surely if a player, who hasn't been training for months, says he doesn't think he can play, that should put an end to it. 

Edited by DCJonah

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I do get that but surely if a player, who hasn't been training for months, says he doesn't think he can play, that should put an end to it. 

Yeah I guess. 

I still bet it happens all the time though. Doesn’t  make it right mind you. 

Edited by Stevo985

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If we don’t go up he’ll be off. 

And it won’t be for much more than 30m. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if it was less. 

No question about it but the fee could still be debateable.

I am sure we will be okay come next Tuesday though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

To be fair, pain killing injections aren’t incredibly common in football. I’d bet half the dressing room are on them in a lot of games. 

Yeah I agree with the first bit, they do. So in isolation fine, but after stating that he barely trained for 2 months beforehand and reaching the point where he is himself saying he can't play, the adult in the room should have stepped up and said no more. 

Obvs we're not privy to all the facts and I'm only going off Grealish's word here, but it sounds horrendous. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Jack's instagram shows him to be in Paris!

If this means a £600,000,000 bid from PSG is incoming, I hope they're ready to negotiate. 

What’s he doing in Paris?! He should be wrapped up in cotton wool and not allowed outside for another week!

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

What’s he doing in Paris?! He should be wrapped up in cotton wool and not allowed outside for another week!

Especially with the yellow vest riots! If they hurt out Jack in anyway, I'm never eating French cheese or drinking French wine again. (This may or may not be true).

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

Especially with the yellow vest riots! If they hurt out Jack in anyway, I'm never eating French cheese or drinking French wine again. (This may or may not be true).

Bring on the Freedom Fries!

I'm in my 40's, I appreciate it's "only a game", I've experienced "real loss" like most of us have in our own way, I lost my mum prior to the Fulham final and I was hoping that a victory would be some kind of sign that she's watching down (probably stupid I know) but it never happened and it hurt, but more so for other reasons, than the football side and not going up...

This one feels different, I want it so bad, for our fans, for Jack (to stay), for Smith (one of us), for everyone involved at the club, I literally am not ashamed to say it, but to see our Jack lift the play-off trophy at Wembley on Monday will probably bring me to floods of tears..

Good luck Jack, play your game, lead us to victory and see you next season!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Â