The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Regardless of the clause value in his contract it is imperative that we get promoted this season for him to remain at the club, that said £60M does seem hugely inflated even for a guy as talented as Jack. 

Praying he can lead us to victory and subsequent promotion at Wembley 🙏

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Well, shit. This adds an extra level of importance to the playoffs. 

He deserves to be in the PL, and if he does end up going, I'll know he could have left us some time ago and it's his love for this club that's kept him wearing claret and blue up until this point. I  bloody hope we can succeed and keep him here for his career though. There's nothing like seeing a genuine Villa fan with the armband, and knowing he's as excited as anyone in the Holte every time he steps on to the pitch. 

I was sceptical about whether he really justified the hype, but now I absolutely love him.

The daily mail, do you believe he really said that to them when he's kept hush on stuff like that all this time.

I don't believe Jack would all of a sudden come out with that this far after what Southgate said, makes no sense.

17 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

The daily mail, do you believe he really said that to them when he's kept hush on stuff like that all this time.

I don't believe Jack would all of a sudden come out with that this far after what Southgate said, makes no sense.

They are direct quotes in the article

IF the buy-out is £60 mill, then so be it - it'll be galling to see him go but it was a matter of time anyway - our curve the next three years will be at a slower pace than a player like Jack is going to develop - I think even keeping him now in a year or two we'd be blown out of the water on wages from a competitor. IF if it is near £60 mill, under DS's coaching we can build one heck of a team to go up autos next year. But obvs I'll take promotion this season and postpone the heartbreak. 

• Thanks 1

The key to all of this is that, if we fail to go up this year, we ensure that we take no less than the £60m. Then, we need to make sure that a large chunk of that money is given to Smith to build the team up and try to replace Jack. 

14 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

My favourite thing about Jack is his gargantuan nuts. Never see him hiding. Never see him shy away when the pressure is on. Desperate to succeed this season so I can watch him for at least another season.

I think they are normal size, its just he always wears really tight shorts.

I hate the media make the thing make small thing into big thing deal just small "quote"! regard which dvision we will be (they should specfic - Stay Championship) in next season we in ... even the fans and maybe himself Grealish know these one fact.. we should brush the shoulder off these stupid gossip.

The Fact is:- 

If we stay championship, which media was right about this.. we will force to sell him around 60 millions (clause on contract) which we don't like see this happen but these fund is good for rebuild for next season buy like Centre Half and we will buy El Ghazi, Housa and (try get) Mings, that we need focus get Striker and left foot winger|Inside forward (whatever it is Loan or buy if got enough money) i am sure we will cope well and promote next season with automanic promotion.

If we up, we will keep Grealish and Grealish don't want left Us, few few years (he might need Champions leagues to promote himself to play England if he keep fail break through - i hate FA Rules top 6 must selection for England when it is actually don't matter who you club play for and represent your club and nation rather top 6 rules i am sure southgate will selection him regard club he is in... if he replacement by other manager it is will more problemantic) or useless this happened -> VERY Crazy money (100 millions Plus) to buy him by Real Madrid (I Remember he been told dream play Real Madrid too)  

11 hours ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Regardless of the clause value in his contract it is imperative that we get promoted this season for him to remain at the club, that said £60M does seem hugely inflated even for a guy as talented as Jack. 

Praying he can lead us to victory and subsequent promotion at Wembley 🙏

Thats the purpose of them.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

He's definitely off if we don't go up. These articles today are getting the ball rolling by mentioning figures.

let me guess, its leaked that he has a 60m buyout clause

the sun has a story that says spurs are after him "and its thought he will be available for around 25m if villa don't get promoted"

no he'll be available for 60m...

2 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Oh true, ye. English though? Cant think of many hugely expensive.

Stones, Sterling and Walker all around the £50m mark (and likely above if you count add-ons)

18 hours ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Yeah sorry I get that, I just can't really see it being that high to be honest 

What I mean is, the point is to put an extortionate figure in them, which deters clubs from coming in, and letting them know if they DO come in, it will take massive money to get him.

More than likely would not be 60 mill, but it will be up there.

It will stop Spurs from offering 3 million plus Onomah for example.

It gives us a very strong negotiating position.

• Like 1

Â