The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Watching this Chelsea - Burnley game and I can't help but notice that this Eden Hazard chap seems to have modelled his game on Jack. He is doing all the same diagonal runs and pinpoint passes and ghosting past players. Such a copycat.

• Like 1

Tabloid claiming Crystal Palace will use the money from a potential Zaha sale to sign Grealish in the summer.

Somehow I don't see him ending up there.

Although if they offered £80m or whatever they are asking for Zaha I guess it would be hard to refuse :D 

Edited by sne

43 minutes ago, sne said:

Tabloid claiming Crystal Palace will use the money from a potential Zaha sale to sign Grealish in the summer.

Somehow I don't see him ending up there.

Although if they offered £80m or whatever they are asking for Zaha I guess it would be hard to refuse :D 

£80m for zaha

grealish playing well as an attacking midfielder to replace the winger zaha

the idea of palace buying anyone for north of £40m

the idea of jack grealish going to palace

for some reason I don't believe them

19 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Drifted in and out of the game yesterday I thought, came into his own in the last 15 mins when space opened up in the middle 

My sense yesterday was that the players were told to play within themselves and not go OTT. It must be quite difficult for Grealish to play constantly as the fulcrum and I agree that at times he seemed to drop in/out but reckon it was deliberate. None of the players wanted to risk injury by being overly competitive to ensure they are fit for the play offs. 

26 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

When is the last time we lost a game when Grealish started?

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Norwich I think? 🤔 

QPR away 10/26/18, the game after Norwich at home that we also lost.

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Every kid grows up dreaming of finishing 14th with Palace.

Every now and then, I see a post about how much more attractive we are than basically every club in the PL apart from the top 6, and I wonder if I haven't stepped in to an alternative reality in which we haven't been shocking for 6 or 7 years.

The last time we finished above Palace was 2012-2013.

The last time we finished higher than their current league position was 2010-2011.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Every now and then, I see a post about how much more attractive we are than basically every club in the PL apart from the top 6, and I wonder if I haven't stepped in to an alternative reality in which we haven't been shocking for 6 or 7 years.

The last time we finished above Palace was 2012-2013.

The last time we finished higher than their current league position was 2010-2011.

Yes which is fair enough if Jack was some mercenary, it would be a step up, one I wouldn't be shocked or surprised at, but he's not, and the story is ridiculous.

"Shall I force through a move to that CL side, with an already solid base of English talent playing for the country? Nah. Hold on Palace are in for me, now that gets my dick hard!"

• Haha 1

Â