The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I've hated Steve Bruce since this game.  I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant targeting of a player before.  They could have destroyed Jack's career before it even got started with a few more bad tackles like those.  When Bruce was announced as our manager, I immediately thought back to this game and was sickened... 

Elmos was a genuine attempt for the ball to be fair. The last one was a joke.

7 hours ago, colhint said:

A video I found God knows  how. Jack v Hull  4 yellows in 16 mins. Don't know the language but they thought it was funny

Think its Norweigan i might be wrong 😂

Hull manager that day showed his true colours. Losing away and decided to kick a kid instead of trying to get a result. We werent exactly known for our solid defending back then

2 hours ago, KMitch said:

I've hated Steve Bruce since this game.  I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant targeting of a player before.  They could have destroyed Jack's career before it even got started with a few more bad tackles like those.  When Bruce was announced as our manager, I immediately thought back to this game and was sickened... 

It wasn't Bruce's fault, it was [add excuse here].

• Like 1

Hardly even reached first gear today. Was really cruising through. Looked like he wasn't quite over the flu, but he's lagged a bit anyway the last few games.

Keeping plenty in the locker for the home straight.

What a footballer.

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

Onomah must be some player 😂😂

He's managed 12 appearances at Wednesday this season, including an anonymous starting place yesterday

I still can't believe how much match time he got for us, he was and is absolute dog shit.

Â