The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Thought he was so poor in the first half, he did win the pen but I thought his overall play was just really bad. Top players turn it on though and that's exactly what he done in that second half, incredible goal created all by himself. 

Incredible.

Still don't think he's fit either.

I think he got fit after the injury but last few games he's been labouring at times. Sore shins from his ongoing issue and being hoofed every game I suspect.

He's just a phenomenal player at this level and far too good for it. He was quiet by his standards in the first half (though still played objectively well) but as said above he really, really turned it on when it mattered most.

Needless to say I'm praying we go up anyway, but aside from the obvious also because if not I think we'll regret not appreciating every moment we've had him for over the past couple of seasons.

5 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Why read such twaddle if it winds you up? Just ignore it

Because I read everything Villa whether it's annoying or not..

Well done Grealish, the way he's being as captain will only add to his worth.

I think any club who try to come I  for Jack must know now that they are going to have to pay big for the lad. It says a heck of alot that he has become captain and we have been winning under his influence. He deserves that captain armband, such a mature, fantastic player. Any club who does succeed in buying Grealish will get a massive boost to morale thats for sure, he guarentees stats and hes starting to score where last season he was definitely holding off on shooting way to much.

I'm so happy for him, I am however scared for him if a club were to buy him that he would and could possibly end up as a bench guy who hardly ever sees game time. I hope whatever move he makes he realises with us he is the man, not a player who has to compete to get 20 minutes of sub time. He is a smart lad anyway, I'm sure he will stay put even if we stay in the championship and choose wisely, he loves it to much here I think to go sit on a bench elsewhere. I think any club would have to guarentee him a starting 11 place no matter what for him to leave his fav club and a whopper of a package.

He really is the difference. Since the start of November he's played in 14 games, we've won 12 of those and the other two we conceded injury time equalisers in freak circumstances (handball at west brom and 5 shots 5 goals conceded against forest), and scored 39 goals along the way. Let that sink in.

Screenshot_126.png

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, kieranavfc said:

He really is the difference. Since the start of November he's played in 14 games, we've won 12 of those and the other two we conceded injury time equalisers in freak circumstances (handball at west brom and 5 shots 5 goals conceded against forest), and scored 39 goals along the way. Let that sink in.

Screenshot_126.png

We are now P16 W12 D2 L2 Pts 38 = 2.375 PPG under Dean Smith with Jack Grealish fit.

Â