The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I include players that play for smaller clubs in top leagues in that too.

James Ward Prowse had to perform for like a year before he got called up.

Hudson-Odoi makes 6 appearances for Chelsea and boom.

If you're English and play for a top 6 club, you barely have to do anything to get into the national team, you almost pick yourself.

Yeah I guess that’s pretty crap. I guess he is seen as a big talent. For his own career he should go out on loan to another Premier league club. 

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yeah I guess that’s pretty crap. I guess he is seen as a big talent. For his own career he should go out on loan to another Premier league club. 

Remember when Delph was in amazing form for like 2 years before he got called up?

Now that he plays for City, he's a shoo-in as long as he's fit. Doesn't even have to be playing.

If Villa were in the PL I doubt it would make much if a difference for Grealish. He'd still be under pressure to move to the top 6. It's messed up, I honestly hate it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

If Villa were in the PL I doubt it would make much if a difference for Grealish. He'd still be under pressure to move to the top 6. It's messed up, I honestly hate it.

Not at all, once hes in the premier eye he would be fine.

Funny enough he would be better to start his England career playing for a lower club as he will remain relevant playing week in week out.

Dont we still hold the record for producing England players?

35 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Not at all, once hes in the premier eye he would be fine.

Funny enough he would be better to start his England career playing for a lower club as he will remain relevant playing week in week out.

Dont we still hold the record for producing England players?

I think its spurs 

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

If you're English and play for a top 6 club, you barely have to do anything to get into the national team, you almost pick yourself.

yeh unfortune, when i watch football, i see team unity and player strength to manager tactical which make a strong team, that why England was alway lack of these for many years..... i suspect it was FA Rules, top 6 - top 8 and outside of top 6 - 8 in top of division wont pick useless need to pick ie injuries occurs... once this happen that top 6 will go pickpocket to top 6 and play themselves (most case put in reversed or few apperenace player for them even if they stay the club where before they come grab them, they were play very great... for ie jack Roswell - EFC to Man City and many else player they become flop now he play League 1 and he not only one it is many else too) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

yeh unfortune, when i watch football, i see team unity and player strength to manager tactical which make a strong team, that why England was alway lack of these for many years..... i suspect it was FA Rules, top 6 - top 8 and outside of top 6 - 8 in top of division wont pick useless need to pick ie injuries occurs... once this happen that top 6 will go pickpocket to top 6 and play themselves (most case put in reversed or few apperenace player for them even if they stay the club where before they come grab them, they were play very great... for ie jack Roswell - EFC to Man City and many else player they become flop now he play blackburn and he not only one it is many else too) 

FA need Big change in thier way which i see it favour to big club rather small club, it is harsh ..... that what they need change .. which will never..

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

Jack Grealish, play for England is good shout but there some good Attack Midfield, I'm rate Barkley and Alli highly that Grealish he is more like 3rd/4th/5th choice in this Roles at moment, yet my corcern is it is would make him more Ego and greed, affect his team-player skill which he is huge improvement latest...

Which personal, i think he should play for Ireland it is will developed him better players and more challenge that he in England. His choice and i will support him all the way as fan. 

off the topic, I know most players will brilliant for England if they lift "top 6 rules" for many reason i wanted Ward-prowess play (along Llalana and Rodgella) when they were in southampton 4-6 years ago they was very best creative trio attack and goal threat, and assist.. best in the league they only let down was defence and goalkeeper even low goal against them)

4-5 years ago

---------------------Lambert--------------------- 
Ward-Prowess-Rodgella(Barkley)-Llalana with back up Sturridge and Sterling) 
--------------Milner----Barry------------- (Before they both off to man city and liverpool)
Shaw------Cahill-----Shawcross----Johnson 
-----------------------Hart--------------------------

would better in unity and team-work than top 6 only selection.... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Remember when Delph was in amazing form for like 2 years before he got called up?

Now that he plays for City, he's a shoo-in as long as he's fit. Doesn't even have to be playing.

Delph played 9 times for England in 2018, he has played 11 league games in 2018/19 season

He makes every squad

said it at the time and say it again, the missing piece at the world cup was holding the ball up in midfield, as well as we played there was an element of kick and rush about us, lingard and alli chasing stuff down, to be fair to him sterling ran himself in to the ground, henderson got the ball played it forward straight away, we had no real control of the midfield, no one holding the ball up and carrying it forward

i dont see CHO providing that, i dont really see JWP providing that, maddison maybe, barkley maybe, jack definitely, all day long, based on the WC he is exactly what england need

but against czech republic and montenegro it will be irrelevant, we will have a lot of the ball and win both games comfortably

• Like 2

After seeing the Blose punishment which is worse than anything w ehavw done since coming down I think we shouldn't sell grealish or mcginn if it's a 4-6 point deduction. Having those two next season will be worth more than those points alone. Blose didn't even get fined either. 

Rather take the hit and keep our star players unless we get really stupid offers 

I find that a weak argument from Gareth, despite my appreciation for the job he is doing.

I understand what he is saying, but surely that's the reason you give them a cameo in a game to see how they fair.....there is enough friendlies to take risks.

Jack for me is unlike many midfielders and has attributes that England could do with, even in the squad.

• Like 4

Â