The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

We all have those moments. I once got so caught in the moment, I put my keys in the fridge. On another day it could have easily been a cowardly unprovoked assault on someone nowhere near me.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

We all have those moments. I once got so caught in the moment, I put my keys in the fridge. On another day it could have easily been a cowardly unprovoked assault on someone nowhere near me.

Disgraceful, you should have your kitchen closed and your keys taken into care. 

Sent down for 14 weeks, I was expecting more tbh. Also 10 year banning order.

Should have made an example of him, far too lenient imo.

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jim said:

Sent down for 14 weeks, I was expecting more tbh. Also 10 year banning order.

Should have made an example of him, far too lenient imo.

I don't know much about law, but would magistrates hands be tied anyway in terms of sentencing?

It could be a trigger for it to be a specific offence with a minimum term but not sure they can just do much more now? 

Fecking hell. That was swift justice!

So 14 weeks inside (probably serve 7), loses his ST, banned from the Sty from life and all grounds in the UK for 10 years.

Good stuff.

Not to mention him and his family getting grief for quite some time now (not that i support that at all)

Now we just need to see what comes from the FA/EFL for both him and the club, and then what action the cliv takes against the steward.

3 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but it appeared jack got his 5th booking for jumping into the crowd. Assuming he misses the forest game now? 

Gets extended to 10 after January or around that time

5 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Fecking hell. That was swift justice!

So 14 weeks inside (probably serve 7), loses his ST, banned from the Sty from life and all grounds in the UK for 10 years.

Good stuff.

Not to mention him and his family getting grief for quite some time now (not that i support that at all)

Now we just need to see what comes from the FA/EFL for both him and the club, and then what action the cliv takes against the steward.

presumably the FA could step in an also introduce a lifetime countrywide stadium ban?

Â