The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

They’ve left their home and moved out of Birmingham in the past 20 hours have they?

This moron has motivated Grealish to score the goal that beat his team, hopefully handed them a fine/points deduction/some other punishment, earned himself a prison sentence, got himself banned from football for life and made his family’s life miserable. 

Hope he’s proud of himself

Edited by Stevo985

Cant understand the mentality.

What did he think was going to happen after? 

All would just be forgotten about.

Selfish idiot, didnt think of what it would do to his young family (god help his poor kids). 

Tough guy like him though, im sure he isnt moving out of the house? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've even seen this on CNN and Fox News today, did not realise it would get such international press, he's famous! lol

He will tell his grandkids about that moment one day.  Hopefully he tells the story in shame rather than as a proud moment. 

He’ll probably go in to the big brother house when he comes out the nick. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He will tell his grandkids about that moment one day.  Hopefully he tells the story in shame rather than as a proud moment. 

He’ll probably go in to the big brother house when he comes out the nick. 

The sad indictment is that this won't be too far away from the truth!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I feel for the poor child in this. What a absolutely stupid and idiotic thing to do. The death threats might even not be from villa fans but fans of his own club who are rightly angered that their club could be in serious trouble. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I feel for the poor child in this. 

It's hard not to suspect the child would be better off without this piece of shit around as a 'role model'. Sadly he won't be away for too long.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I feel for the poor child in this. What a absolutely stupid and idiotic thing to do. The death threats might even not be from villa fans but fans of his own club who are rightly angered that their club could be in serious trouble. 

agreed, i was so angry yesterday that this jobless waster managed to get near one of our players but having thought about it yes he has let Birmingham City down (and i think they have let themselsves down by poor game management) and he has made football look like its back in the 80's but most of all he has let his family down. Very soon by the sound of it the is going to be a two year old and a new born child who's dad is in prison because he is an uneducated peice of $*!t but its not the fault of these young kids so i feel for them in being let down by their own dad.

very poor from this guy and BC in general. I am hoping that the bunch of mongs that cheered him of the pitch yesterday wake up embarresed today.

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Just to clarify, SSN have announced his address this morning outside court.

Everything bar the house number and postcode!  🤭:o

He's on the electoral roll anyway, it's public info. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Bielsa on the attack on Jack Grealish yesterday: "The person who does the thing we saw yesterday expresses a series of frustrations which are not necessarily linked to football. Because the more satisfied you are with your personal life, the less you need to do this kind of act."

Next up Marcelo will turn water into wine and explain the Theory Of Evolution in Latin.😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

agreed, i was so angry yesterday that this jobless waster managed to get near one of our players but having thought about it yes he has let Birmingham City down (and i think they have let themselsves down by poor game management) and he has made football look like its back in the 80's but most of all he has let his family down. Very soon by the sound of it the is going to be a two year old and a new born child who's dad is in prison because he is an uneducated peice of $*!t but its not the fault of these young kids so i feel for them in being let down by their own dad.

very poor from this guy and BC in general. I am hoping that the bunch of mongs that cheered him of the pitch yesterday wake up embarresed today.

I agree. He thought he would be some kind of hero and worshipped by their fans. What did this fool think would happen by attacking grealish that he wouldn't get caught?

Some a thick piece of shit. That poor child I really do feel for him. 

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Just to clarify, SSN have announced his address this morning outside court.

Everything bar the house number and postcode!  🤭:o

Oh dear Mr Mitchell is going to have a very horrendous time I think. I hope they leave his family alone they shouldn't be punished for their stupid son/dad/husbands thuggery. One things for sure he will have to leave brum. 

Both villa and Blose fans hate him now and he will be targeted. 

"Totally out of character"

We're speaking about a guy who invaded the pitch and punched a footballer unprovoked, not under the influence of alcohol and wearing a Zulu jacket.

Yeah I'm sure it was out of character.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh dear Mr Mitchell is going to have a very horrendous time I think. I hope they leave his family alone they shouldn't be punished for their stupid son/dad/husbands thuggery. One things for sure he will have to leave brum. 

Both villa and Blose fans hate him now and he will be targeted. 

He will have to leave for sure.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

We're speaking about a guy who invaded the pitch and punched a footballer unprovoked, not under the influence of alcohol and wearing a Zulu jacket.

If his missus has any sense she will **** him off instantly for her and the children's sake/safety.

The whole episode of inconvenience and upheaval he has brought on his own family is phenomenal.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think the fact he was not drunk will count against him in this case. It seems he is playing the 'moment of madness' card, but lets face it - it was probably premeditated. A chance to make himself a terrace 'legend'.

Maybe I overestimate his intelligence, but would any sober person really get the urge to leave their seat, vault the barriers, dodge the stewards and make an unprovoked attack on a specific player without thinking it through? And this was during an innocuous break in play, not after a goal or bad tackle or anything like that when tempers are high. My guess is he was planning on doing this for a long time.

Edited by mikeyjavfc
typo

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

If his missus has any sense she will **** him off instantly for her and the children's sake/safety.

The whole episode of inconvenience and upheaval he has brought on his own family is phenomenal.

maybe this might be the kind of deterent needed. if others see the mess this has created for this guys life they might think twice about doing pathetic idiotic things like this. However i am not sure this idiot would have the brain capacity to think that far ahead.

Â