The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I’m sure it has been said but I’m drunk and can’t be arsed to read, but what an absolute model professional. I work with billionaires and they could only dream of having the cool head he had today. Imagine being punched in the head and not reacting? 999 in 1,000 of us on here would have retaliated and got a red card. He didn’t. His reward? Scoring the winner as the captain of his childhood team in the second city derby.

And all this after his initial mishaps as a young footballer. What a pro. Build him a bloody statue. Take a bow Grealish.

• Like 1

It has been said numerous times what a class act Jack was with the incident, and then not dignifying it after the game. Some have raised it could have been more serious if the coward in question had a weapon and I agree totally. In Australia we have one punch (coward punch) laws due to people being killed by one punch. Most are alcohol fuelled, but these type of crimes are treated more seriously. Everyone understands the seriousness of the incident, but even one punch can kill if hit in the wrong place and Jack his family and us as supporters can breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn't any worse than a mosquito bite.

Well done Jack, you make us proud to be Villa fans.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently he wasnt a steward he was s photographer and he wss kicking because his video equipment was getting trodded on

This sounds plausible, but while I am no photographer, I don't think I would have left camera equipment on the ground infront of the away support section in a derby. What did he think would happen? 

I'm not going to post it but a Blues fan on Twitter posted a picture of the grave of Jack's younger brother.

The comment was something along the lines of "you may have won today but we have the last laugh because your brother is dead."

There is seriously something wrong with some people.

I told Mrs. A and she couldn't believe it. She said "a kid? a baby? Someone is using the death of someones baby?"

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm not going to post it but a Blues fan on Twitter posted a picture of the grave of Jack's younger brother.

The comment was something along the lines of "you may have won today but we have the last laugh because your brother is dead."

I told Mrs. A and she couldn't believe it. She said "a kid? a baby? Someone is using the death of someones baby?"

**** me. How low can you go??

With this lot it seems there is no floor for how low these clearings in the woods will lower themselves too.

Unbelievable, bitter mutants.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently he wasnt a steward he was s photographer and he wss kicking because his video equipment was getting trodded on

I fail to believe this and after watching extended footage he has a dig at Hourihane also iirc.

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

I reckon a couple of our lads had a bit of a dig at the pratt looking at the footage. 

Also I've seen footage of the goal celebration taken from the home end which really shows Mings having a right go at the steward. 

We protect our own. 

Hourihane and also Mings fire into the stewards who themselves were shoving our players.

Brilliant to see the idiot carted off instantly by the police - Irrelevant if he was a Photographer or Steward, He also attempted assault imo.  W@nker!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Yeah I saw that too.  I'd say I hope he loses his job over it, but y'know...

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I fail to believe this and after watching extended footage he has a dig at Hourihane also iirc.

Hourihane and also Mings fire into the stewards who themselves were shoving our players.

Brilliant to see the idiot carted off instantly by the police - Irrelevant if he was a Photographer or Steward, He also attempted assault imo.  W@nker!

Having watched the footage back in slow mo I am wondering who he is. 

I don't buy that his equipment is being damaged, if you watch it he starts from miles away with about 4 people and a load of space between him and where Grealish jumps over the hoardings.  He just gets stuck straight into Grealish trying to haul him back from the crowd. 

However the police can be seen carrying some camera equipment out with him when they cart him off. 

He has a yellow high viz so wasn't a normal steward who were in orange.  The other photographers were in similar yellow vests BUT their vests seem to have 'Photographer" on the back but his had a JD logo. 

So I am wondering if he is a senior steward or a club photographer?

Whichever he clearly just got deliberately stuck in and it doesn't appear to be his job. 

Maybe he is just a photographer and instead of taking the photos of the celebrations he decided he would have a go because he's another Paul Mitchell type character ie bluescum. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Nothing to do with football this. There’s just some incredibly stupid people out there and unfortunately social media has given them a voice. 

Hopefully he has taken it down by now. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Nothing to do with football this. There’s just some incredibly stupid people out there and unfortunately social media has given them a voice. 

Hopefully he has taken it down by now. 

It has been reported to the police, keep re tweeting to them and hoping he will be prosecuted. I really think people who do this should be punished by having to face the families of the people you do this to so you can see the implications it causes.

I bet this weasel would crumble like a little girl if he had to. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

They really are knuckle-draggers.

Have you ever tried talking football with them? They always come back to Trevor Francis and how hard done by they've been etc. I have members of family that support Blues and they really are the worst lot in my family, thugs and people you wouldn't want to associate with. There's honestly something wrong with most Blues fans mentally. 

But, it's not just the fans. Every time we play them they do their level best to kick lumps out of our players. They show no  intent to outplay us, they just try to intimidate and use thuggery in order to try to gain any advantage possible because they are as talentless and classless as their supporters. 

Edited by villarocker

Jack, so proud of you and the way you showed your true class as both a player and human being yesterday. 

Kieftenbeld tried to break you in half, Gardner tried to rugby tackle you, even their twelfth man tried to chin you, yet you didn't let it phase you and became the match winner for the club you love. 

Don't feel bitter towards Small Heath, they haven't had a player with the ability you've got for over 30 years - it's jealousy! 

• Like 1

The lad didn't take it down, and seemed to be reveling in his notoriety. Thinks he'll be a legend at school lunchtime now, however "One-Eyed Baz" has apparently been in touch with him and offered to err...."teach him some respect" so there's that bizarre element of self-policing going on I guess? 😬

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Andre green had a go at them too. UTV

13 minutes ago, villarocker said:

They really are knuckle-draggers.

Have you ever tried talking football with them? They always come back to Trevor Francis and how hard done by they've been etc. I have members of family that support Blues and they really are the worst lot in my family, thugs and people you wouldn't want to associate with. There's honestly something wrong with most Blues fans mentally. 

But, it's not just the fans. Every time we play them they do their level best to kick lumps out of our players. They show no  intent to outplay us, they just try to intimidate and use thuggery in order to try to gain any advantage possible because they are as talentless and classless as their supporters. 

Is it mainly due to the areas that most blue noses are bought up in?   You don’t just become a scumbag because of the team you decide to support.

I knew a few of them that are alright to be fair. Fortunately I don’t know many. 

Â