The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

How stupid must that mug that punched Jack feel.

Currently in a cold cell in a custody suite somewhere, i hope there are a few villa cops there who update him on the score and that Jack got the winner 😂.

Edited by AshVilla

That attack was absoloute disgusting on Grealish. It's true what hendrie said with all the knife crime going on in the country it could of been anything in his hands ither than a punch..

City will no doubt get fined for that, not enough protection on and off the pitch.

Glad Jack got the goal, we need to keep him regardless of whether we go up or not. Grealish deserved the captain's armband but glad it got passed to Mings when he went off because he's so calm and takes charge of those around him.

No doubt the attack on Grealish will overshadow the win over city which is a shame.

Posted it in the match thread, but what an absolute disgrace their supporters are, continuing to boo Grealish after that incident, it's that kind of behaviour that incourages idiots to do such things.

But what a show of mental strength to handle the situation the way he did, continue to captain the team and to go on and score the winner. 23 years old and in my eyes already a legend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Funnily enough at work this week I was speaking to a couple of guys about the Dortmund stadium and how weird it was seeing the fences behind the goal. It was so commonplace in the 70s and 80s I had forgotten about them and it looked so weird and old fashioned. 

I hope this incident doesn't lead to calls for their return, Hillsborough is a reminder of how dangerous they can be.

But yes, the guy could have had a knife or something., god knows how that could have ended. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Â