The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Stress fracture isn't caused by wearing small shin pads, but by overtraining; fatigued muscles not being able to absorb the impact, thus transferring it to connected bone. 'Playing through the pain barrier' or ramping up your training (in terms of time/intensity) beyond what your body can cope with.

Edited by TB
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Hev said:

Franksy on WM is trying his best to sell our Jack off to Wolves for 20m🤬

Apparently for the first time ever we've got him on a good contract for everyone. The buyout clause is astronomical. So it's either that or payout the contract. 20mill isn't doing it.

I still think he'll stay.

• Like 1

If by the end of the season he believes in what Smith is selling the we may just be able to keep him for one more year.

However I think with the madness of money someone will come in and bid 35 million and it will be goodbye Jack.

9 hours ago, TB said:

Stress fracture isn't caused by wearing small shin pads, but by overtraining; fatigued muscles not being able to absorb the impact, thus transferring it to connected bone. 'Playing through the pain barrier' or ramping up your training (in terms of time/intensity) beyond what your body can cope with.

Surely if you've had issues with your shins then it's worth protecting them a bit more? Every little helps.

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

Shin splints I thought

I dont know i seen a video on youtube with him relaxed while he was doing an interview and seen him with those electropads on his muscles around his thigh. Could of torn a muscle, could be anything on his left leg.

Main thing is he's back now and hopefully till the end of the season and next.

10 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

£20m  :crylaugh:

Anyone possibly interested will need atleast double that figure.

If he's rated best in the championship and a guy like redknapp states he is then tripple it lol..

Edited by Dave-R

17 hours ago, Hev said:

Franksy on WM is trying his best to sell our Jack off to Wolves for 20m🤬

😂 £20m wouldn’t buy his right foot, he’s signed a new 5 year contract recently. He’s the best player in the division, potential to be world class

When Jack signed the new contract he must have been shown what the owners had planned, as well as taking more money he must have been satisfied to put the high release clause in there. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

If by the end of the season he believes in what Smith is selling the we may just be able to keep him for one more year.

However I think with the madness of money someone will come in and bid 35 million and it will be goodbye Jack.

And so it should be IMO. That’s a hell of a lot of money for a championship player.

Â