The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Welcome back Jack!! 

The whole team got so much of a lift. His calmness on the ball, even around our own area just has a knock on effect. 

To come back after 3 months out and to be up to speed of match play is brilliant. Credit must go to the club doctors and physios 

As for that strike... take a bow. Just phenomenal 

• Like 1

He’s just brilliant.

I agree with a previous poster in that there are players in that team stealing a living off the back of him. He literally makes every single player better. 

Wonderful talent. Won’t begrudge him a move in the summer. I’ll just cry instead.

Feeling a little more confident about next week now!

On 28/02/2019 at 23:54, The Fun Factory said:

The way the site is going on about Jack coming back makes me cringe.

Me too. Nowhere near enough hysteria, needs turning up a notch or two in my opinion. 

• Haha 2

On 27/02/2019 at 13:52, bannedfromHandV said:

I'm just glad that Jack is under no major pressure coming back into the side..............

He did seem a little reluctant to express himself today 😜

• Haha 1

that strike of Jack's is so hard to do.....it took me 1/2 hour practice at my local club to perfect it.😀

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Will they ever get along?

but one is a Holte ender and the other a Trinity roader.....don't always see eye to eye.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Will they ever get along?

Who's the bloke in front about to rob a bank?      Reckon Smith is saying something like - " don't tell the rest of the guys, but I've still got a semi".  :flag:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Who's the bloke in front about to rob a bank?      Reckon Smith is saying something like - " don't tell the rest of the guys, but I've still got a semi".  :flag:

I Don't know....but Jack is about to rip the **** out of him, with Dean as his partner in crime.

• Haha 1

This is not itk but, tonight in my local, I chatted with a Villa fan who I know that claims to know Jack's relatives. He said Jack is definitely gone in the summer. A caveat to that was; we've had a bid of £25m accepted by Chelsea for Tammy Abraham. However, Tammy wants assurances about who we will be signing before he accepts the offer. We've apparently given him 4 weeks to decide. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, villarocker said:

This is not itk but, tonight in my local, I chatted with a Villa fan who I know that claims to know Jack's relatives. He said Jack is definitely gone in the summer. A caveat to that was; we've had a bid of £25m accepted by Chelsea for Tammy Abraham. However, Tammy wants assurances about who we will be signing before he accepts the offer. We've apparently given him 4 weeks to decide. 

Nonsense.

• Like 1

On 27/02/2019 at 13:34, LakotaDakota said:

It's perfectly true, i really couldn't give a shit. He is massively, massively overrated and not even fit enough to start half the games we play.

But since you have asked i i have a spare 5 minutes if you include this season we still have more points per game and a better win percentage when he isn't involved at all compared to when he starts.

Started 60 W24 D19 L17  PPG 1.51 (40% win rate)

Played full match or came on as sub 79 W30 D24 L25 PPG 1.44 (38% win rate)

Not played at all 47 W20 D16 L11 PPG 1.61 (42.5% win rate)

Still the same, The more he plays the lower our win % and points per game

Well what the **** have you got to say now?

HAHA. Overrated? He's bloody underrated.

Is there any, ANY, chance that Jack stays this summer?

For me, its just that he might think he wants to give us a full season. One more crack at it. 

Losing Jack would be the biggest loss in the last 20 years. He is everything that we have. 

2 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Is there any, ANY, chance that Jack stays this summer?

For me, its just that he might think he wants to give us a full season. One more crack at it. 

Losing Jack would be the biggest loss in the last 20 years. He is everything that we have. 

Get promoted

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â