The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I've heard a rumour that I shouldn't share but I will....JT has been working his way around all the team's WAGs and THAT is is sole reason for our drop in form! 

From a reliable source too ;)

Edited by New_Hope

46 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

I have heard rumours, and i dont believe them but thought i should share, that there is no injury and Grealish has fallen out with DS et al.

Stop reading twitter then. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, flashingqwerty said:

I have heard rumours, and i dont believe them but thought i should share, that there is no injury and Grealish has fallen out with DS et al.

Not saying this supports it, but I posted this tweet the other day and Jack liked it.

If I go to the tweet now, it says one person doesn't want his identity shown.

TwitterGrealish19.png

2 hours ago, New_Hope said:

I've heard a rumour that I shouldn't share but I will....JT has been working his way around all the team's WAGs and THAT is is sole reason for our drop in form! 

From a reliable source too ;)

Wouldn’t that largely affect JT’s form? 😋

if we are going for rumours how about if Jack plays another game for us we have to pay another 2 million pounds to him and we can't coz we are skint!

Or it activates a clause meaning we sell him for 2 chips and a moldy conker!

Back for Derby next week hopefully to end the season on a high.

41 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Not saying this supports it, but I posted this tweet the other day and Jack liked it.

If I go to the tweet now, it says one person doesn't want his identity shown.

TwitterGrealish19.png

I don't understand anything you have said there.  Please can you translate that for non social media users. Ta. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't understand anything you have said there.  Please can you translate that for non social media users. Ta. 

I made a point about Smith changed a successful formation and started using players in positions that they aren't suited after Grealish was injured.

Grealish liked the post, which means he agreed with it.

Social media can be confusing for us old folk at times lol 

4 minutes ago, villianusa said:

I made a point about Smith changed a successful formation and started using players in positions that they aren't suited after Grealish was injured.

Grealish liked the post, which means he agreed with it.

Social media can be confusing for us old folk at times lol 

Well, the way I read your twitter post you made several points:

1) Smith didn't adapt to the loss of Grealish

2) Hourihane was put in a position he couldn't handle (#10?)

3) A formation change from 4411 to 433

If he agreed with any of those points he might have liked the post - and then thought better of it afterwards.

Social media can be troublesome for the youngsters as well at times - especially for those in the limelight.

(Or he could have liked the idea of Hourihane being an actual square peg and not a hologram on the pitch - who knows?)

2 hours ago, TB said:

Well, the way I read your twitter post you made several points:

1) Smith didn't adapt to the loss of Grealish

2) Hourihane was put in a position he couldn't handle (#10?)

3) A formation change from 4411 to 433

If he agreed with any of those points he might have liked the post - and then thought better of it afterwards.

Social media can be troublesome for the youngsters as well at times - especially for those in the limelight.

(Or he could have liked the idea of Hourihane being an actual square peg and not a hologram on the pitch - who knows?)

True, he could of very easily unliked the post also.

11 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

I heard rumours he wants to build the side around Whelo and Jedi next season so is preparing for that.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Stop reading twitter then. 

Rumours came from people who work at BMH, but they could just as easily be pulling the piss.

Laugh if you like.

I heard something from multiple people separately all of whom are in a better position than you and i to have an insight into what's happening behind closed doors.

Believe it, don't - i don't care.  But there is no need for piss taking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flashingqwerty said:

Rumours came from people who work at BMH, but they could just as easily be pulling the piss.

Laugh if you like.

I heard something from multiple people separately all of whom are in a better position than you and i to have an insight into what's happening behind closed doors.

Believe it, don't - i don't care.  But there is no need for piss taking.

Yikes, calm down chap just a silly joke, no harm meant apologies if it's touched a nerve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â