The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

25 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

My love-in for Jack has dissipated greatly. He's our best player, but has missed multiple months in the seasons in which he's been an established player with us.

Like others have said, if he's not playing, he's of no use to us.

sadly that IS the case.

I don't care what these so called quacks say Grealish should be at least on the bench tomorrow. just to put the wind up the bags if nothing else.

Look at baggio in the 94 world cup final.

I go to work with 2 dead legs from five a side. its the same thing. my sister goes to work hungover every monday. theres no difference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, screwdriver said:

I don't care what these so called quacks say Grealish should be at least on the bench tomorrow. just to put the wind up the bags if nothing else.

I go to work with 2 dead legs from five a side. its the same thing. my sister goes to work hungover every monday. theres no difference.

If Grealish sat on the bench but never came on when we we drawing or losing. Your best mate Smith would get crucified!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dick said:

Something other than a shin injury. We don't know the full story.

I am getting this feeling too. Going on for too long now.

I remember reading something over a month ago Jack telling DS to throw him into a behind closed doors friendly.

He was due back long before Tuanzebe.

:suspect:

Edited by AvfcRigo82

19 hours ago, screwdriver said:

That was a masterstroke decision in the end ;)

• Haha 1

Whatever, is wrong with him....it does not sit the club in a good light.

He ,like us ,loves the club.....but he works for them and we don't.

He must be feeling a huge sense of importance....how badly we have perfomed since his absence.....i don't think that bodes well for our position.

We do SEEM to put ourselves on the back foot, in so many ways.

It's all obviously a ploy by DS to make him look injury prone so nobody comes in for him in the summer, thus ensuring our mascot stays for DS's first full season.....

:)

Edited by MaVilla

I definitely think that there is something more to the Grealish injury than meets the eye, but then again I don't believe man ever landed on the moon either. 

I know both these things because a bloke in my local chippy told me (he looks a hell of a lot like Elvis Presley BTW) 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, MaVilla said:

It's all obviously a ploy by DS to make him look injury prone so nobody comes in for him in the summer, thus ensuring our mascot stays for DS's first full season.....

:)

I have been wondering myself over the last few weeks of this injury will put sides off going in for him. I am hopeful it will but also think the club doesn’t deserve him and he should force a move if anyone’s interested in him.

33 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

I have been wondering myself over the last few weeks of this injury will put sides off going in for him. I am hopeful it will but also think the club doesn’t deserve him and he should force a move if anyone’s interested in him.

The reality is that Jack will probably want a move by now, but we will only be able to sell him for £20m rather than £40m because of his injury record 🙁

On 15/02/2019 at 16:19, Don_Simon said:

My love-in for Jack has dissipated greatly. He's our best player, but has missed multiple months in the seasons in which he's been an established player with us.

Like others have said, if he's not playing, he's of no use to us.

So you like him less because he's been injured?

Â