The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 08/12/2018 at 10:22, villa4europe said:

because the baggies fans have been wetting themselves over barnes who isnt even theres it was interesting to see them both last night

both played really well i though, barnes is a very good player, great assist, maybe should have scored when hutton had the last ditch block but i thought that he's out on the left and he kind of stayed out on the left and its not like everything went through him they dont get him on the ball as much as we do jack so he doesnt have the influence on the game, i dont think barnes is there yet and he maybe needs to come inside, talent is definitely there (jack has 3 years on him to be fair and im sure if you went back through this thread there are plenty of posts about him being wasted on the left)

jack was everywhere last night, always wanting the ball, always in space, think sky said last night we play with 2 number 8s rather than a number 10, him and mcginn are a dream team, loved the battle with barry and the image of barry chasing after him as he set up the 2nd goal

Yes your rite the sky guy said we play with two number 8s rather than a number 10.

Mcginn and Grealish are a must keep together pair, they work well with eachother.

Imagine if in January we could find more players with that same work rate as Mcginn and Grealish, now that would be something as I feel we have to many in our first team that can't do what Mcginn and Grealish do in there respective roles of course.

17 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Saw this on FB and came to post, hoping it's bollox, not good if true.

However in some strange way, I have confidence in Smith to use the squad appropriately.

Might even give others a chance to shine.

McGinn further forward in Jacks position?

Ohare to replace Jack?

Who knows.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Saw this on FB and came to post, hoping it's bollox, not good if true.

However in some strange way, I have confidence in Smith to use the squad appropriately.

Might even give others a chance to shine.

McGinn further forward in Jacks position?

Ohare to replace Jack?

Who knows.

Why would you push McGinn further forward. He is integral to the team as box to box. If anyone pushed further forward it’ll be Conor. 

God I hope it’s not true 

• Like 1

If true, what would you do?

1) Push Conor further forward and play Whelan in Conor's role

2) O'hare to step in for Jack

3) El Ghazi to move into Jack's position

I hope Thor and Lansbury get back soon to offer some alternatives / back-up.

Edited by juanpabloingram
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, juanpabloingram said:

If true, what would you do?

1) Push Conor further forward and play Whelan in Conor's role

2) O'hare to step in for Jack

3) El Ghazi to move into Jack's position

I hope Thor and Lansbury get back soon to other other alternatives.

I’d just cry every day until he’s back.

• Like 2

Â