The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Disappointed he doesnt feel as if he should take on the responsibility! Just signed a new deal, hasnt scored all season, knows we need the points, but just takes a step back. All this talk of being the blue eyed boy, our talisman, etc. We'll certainly hasnt been this season and I find it really disappointing. Probably strikes the ball as well as anyone, should be snatching that ball off Whelan and burying that infront of the Holte

Excellent first half in his second best position. Not so good second half in his third best position.

For me, what I take from tonight is that he needs to be careful with his displays of dissent - I think the referee would have sent him off if he hadn't already sent Chester off.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

For me, what I take from tonight is that he needs to be careful with his displays of dissent - I think the referee would have sent him off if he hadn't already sent Chester off.

he was lucky not to be booked in the first half for booting the ball away after a foul in their box too

Edited by LakotaDakota

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

why didnt he take the penalty?

disappointing if he doesnt fancy it, madness if we as a club would rather have whelan take it

He isn't a goalscorer himself tbf.

I'd feel just as bad about him taking it as Whelan. Neither player has a clue where the goal is.

It should have been taken by someone who does.

Edited by One For The Road

3 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I'd feel just as bad about him taking it as Whelan. Neither player has a clue where the goal is.

Bolasie should have had it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, One For The Road said:

He's an attacking player. He needs to turn himself into a goalscorer.

Â