The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

42 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Disaster of a transfer window for Spurs - haven't signed a single player and have too few home grown players so their squad will be a man down. Pochettino won't be one bit happy with Levy - I'm sure he'll be watching how Real Madrid's new manager gets on with interest....

Nah Poch is looking at how our new lovely rich owners are doing the biz and keeping an eye on how Bruce gets on with interest ;)

• Like 1

Disaster of a transfer window for Spurs - haven't signed a single player and have too few home grown players so their squad will be a man down. Pochettino won't be one bit happy with Levy - I'm sure he'll be watching how Real Madrid's new manager gets on with interest....

Nah Poch is looking at how our new lovely rich owners are doing the biz and keeping an eye on how Bruce gets on with interest ;)

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

I wonder what Poch is doing?

He is looking at our lovely Rich owners and ........................................................

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Villareport saying Kevan Grealish has confirmed that Kev Grealish account is FAKE

the lengths of some people. Did well though tbf over 1k followers haha

And here’s the tweet: 

Think that’s cleared it up! 

Ah well 6.20 and no more noises from Spurs! :cheers:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

And here’s the tweet: 

Think that’s cleared it up! 

Ah well 6.20 and no more noises from Spurs! :cheers:

what a midfield 3 that could be.....he's got no teeth so he must be a DM

Â