The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Chester or Kodjia going would be hard to take we have lost players before , But Jack is one of our own one we have followed for years in the youth teams and to have to sell him due to the owners mismanagement I simply can't think of anything Xia can do that come back from that in the eyes of the fans ...tbh in my eyes I have no time for him now anyway the sooner he is gone the  better 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's interesting going back to page one and taking a look. He's come a long way and it's a shame he's only just started truly showing his class for us, bar a couple of moments in the past. He's looking a beast now. 

There were comparisons to Adam Johnson! ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Seems as good as gone now from what the Birmingham Mail are reporting. Also, if you believe them, he's not asking for the move.

The one **** time we have a good player who doesn't actually want to leave, but we have to sell him due to mismanagement at the top.

**** you Tony Xia. Hang your head in shame. Supporting this club is like one kick in the balls after another. 

You can pipe down! ?

Were only in this situation because Tony dumped all his money into ArkCoin after reading your hot tips on VT.

Lost 80% of everything he had and now we have to sell Jack Grealish. I hope your happy with yourself. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, villaglint said:

You can pipe down! ?

Were only in this situation because Tony dumped all his money into ArkCoin after reading your hot tips on VT.

Lost 80% of everything he had and now we have to Jack Grealish. I hope your happy with yourself. 

Ha! I've never given anyone tips to buy anything! DYOR and never spend what you can't afford to lose. If only Xia followed that rule :D 

11 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Shows how far gone we are that when we finally bring through a really brilliant, exciting, classy player we can't keep him. 'The future's bleak' should be our new tag line.  

Our new slogan is actually 'Part of the price'.

WM reporting that no official bids have been tabled as of yet. I'm starting to think the Jack leaving stories* are just a malicious wind up by the Birmingham Evil Mail, they genuinely don't like us do they. 

* Because as you all know, he's going nowhere! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Seems as good as gone now from what the Birmingham Mail are reporting. Also, if you believe them, you are not right in the head.

Since when has the Brum Mail got anything correct?

I wouldn't believe anything printed in that toilet paper.

• Like 1

For me, Jack Grealish was the one thing missing form the England team in the world cup. He would have been the creative spark we needed to open up opposition defences that was so missing.

Had he been playing for a Premiership team i believe he would have been in the squad/team.

His stock will only go in one direction from here onwards.

I hope beyond hope that by somehow we manage to keep him for next season, but with Dr Phoney Xia doing a pretty good job of screwing us over i kinda dont think it will happen. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I doubt Spurs would have bid for Grealish at this stage. We've raised very little (if any) of the reported £40m so far and as times goes on we are likely to become more desperate to raise it. Levy will just wait as long as possible until the desperation really sets in.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Heinz has always been reliable. ;)

I'm more of a brown myself. Apparently if 25 million and onomah on loan (wages paid) is reached it's a done deal. So far the above is the only bid that's been made from spurs tho...

1 minute ago, Fowlersrs said:

I'm more of a brown myself. Apparently if 25 million and onomah on loan (wages paid) is reached it's a done deal. So far the above is the only bid that's been made from spurs tho...

Villa have said they have received no bids for Jack up to now so I don't where all these figures and players come from, as usual journos just make things up!

• Thanks 1

Â