The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 hours ago, Rodders said:

oh **** off with this hysteria nonsense, it's so **** boring to read all you lot bang on in every **** thread with some weird bruce shit

Don't let it get to mate. We've had months of the same Bruce followers defending him during and long after he royally **** up.

Swings and roundabouts mate.

Just heard Alan Brazil and Steve Harmison (he really should stick to cricket) on Talksport  saying what a good move it would be for Jack to move to Spurs for a cut price £20m. Good for everyone but us they should have added!

Think at this point in time the very best case scenario is we sell him for 20m, we get taken over in next few weeks, we get promoted and if he hasn't played a huge amount we get him back on a season long loan this time next year.

The very best scenario dosen't happen to us anymore I'm afraid though.

I do have a feeling he'll play for us again in the future. Similar to Zaha and Palace. Couldn't breakthrough at Man. United so he went back home where he's flourished.

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

It's this little bit of hope that's going to make this even harder when he leaves. 

What hope? We have to sell him.

We can't just ignore the 40m FFP thing and sell no one otherwise the penalties will be very hard, probable transfer embargo and points deduction.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

We can't just ignore the 40m FFP thing and sell no one otherwise the penalties will be very hard, probable transfer embargo and points deduction.

That little bit of hope that spurs offer such peanuts even our nieve owner realises it's not worth it. Its not going to happen I know.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nigel said:

That little bit of hope that spurs offer such peanuts even our nieve owner realises it's not worth it. Its not going to happen I know.

We would have to sell him to Liverpool or Chelsea then.

There is 40m black hole, he can provide half of that.

With the mess we're in don't see any other realistic way we get round it.

He will not be playing for us v Wigan on August 11th (didn't realise the window actually closes after Hull game).

Edited by VillaChris

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

We would have to sell him to Liverpool or Chelsea then.

There is 40m black hole, he can provide half of that.

With the mess we're in don't see any other realistic way we get round it.

He will not be playing for us v Wigan on August 11th (didn't realise the window actually closes after Hull game).

What about getting taken over?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Pretty sure this guy is full of shit but hey ho, speculation is speculation...

Yes, he's totally full of it. Hasn't got a clue. Every time there's rumours of a board meeting/player sales/takeover he jumps on it and pretends he's ITK. Pathetic individual.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

But if it was just about FFP we could ignore it till January by which time we could have established a really good league position and the prospect of promotion. This is nothing to do with FFP it's being used as a screen. We have to sell because we can't pay ongoing bills,wages,tax etc. By selling our best players we are self imposing a points dedection. The fans are being hoodwinked here and it's not good enough!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So Vorm or Gazzaniga + Onamah on loan and £23m + 7m in potential bonuses (that hopefully will not require them winning anything as they never do)?

Could be worse I guess since we are desperate.

Could also be a lot better tbh.

Edited by sne

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Pretty sure this guy is full of shit but hey ho, speculation is speculation...

can we specify that one of the loan players is Grealish ?

I'd want a sell on clause in any deal tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sne said:

So Vorm or Gazzaniga + Onamah on loan and £23m + 7m in potential bonuses (that hopefully will not require them winning anything as they never do)?

Could be worse I guess since we are desperate.

Could also be a lot better tbh.

Please God no.

Â