The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think your missing the point, I think hes been told if the club dont profit from his sale they face administration, Jack will leave if its in the interest of the club as sad as it may seem..

Should have never come to this but thats where we are folks.. 

• Like 1

If him leaving is definent, as Bruce said it was, then I don't get why we are starting him in our potentially strongest 11 and why he is taking set pieces (havent watched the entire half, though I have seen him take corners and stuff). Surely we should be preparing someone else for the role. (nitpick complaint, but just a thought :P

His ability to hold onto the ball is just amazing. Numerous times Grealish got the ball and had no one except for Kodjia ahead of him. It didn't matter because Grealish held onto the ball, and this allowed Hourihane and our wing backs to join the attack. 

Any other player would try to force a pass to kodjia, or pass it back. Grealish held the ball, created space, and allowed others to join the attack. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Chicken Field said:

If him leaving is definent, as Bruce said it was, then I don't get why we are starting him in our potentially strongest 11 and why he is taking set pieces (havent watched the entire half, though I have seen him take corners and stuff). Surely we should be preparing someone else for the role. (nitpick complaint, but just a thought :P

A lot of people at the game were saying the same ...... why are we playing Jack in such a key position if we know he is about to leave ?

Would be easy to put 2+2 together here but I won't !!!

11 hours ago, Chicken Field said:

We're getting him fit like everyone else. Probably for two reasons.

Firstly, clubs will be reluctant to buy him or pay as much for him if he's going to take a couple of months to get up to speed.
Secondly, you have to prepare for every eventuality. If somehow Grealish is here for the start of the season then we need him to be fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul33 said:

A lot of people at the game were saying the same ...... why are we playing Jack in such a key position if we know he is about to leave ?

Would be easy to put 2+2 together here but I won't !!!

Shop window.

Really hope I'm wrong though

Â