The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

My friends a spurs fan and think Alli is very overrated. He is anonymous a lot apparently, where as our Gresford is our clog and nothing works without it. 

My brother's a Spurs fan and he's annoyed by him too, but there's a reason Poch never drops him. He's as vital a cog to them as Jack is here. Completely different styles of play, I don't even know why they're being compared.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

the right decision I think ease him back 

Yep, proving to be. 

I just believe at this point we should be putting strongest 11 out. If he isn't fully fit then fair enough.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's borderline ludicrous how much the whole teams attacking dyamics/display changed when he comes on.

Imagine if we had 2 of him?

This. Although TBF Sunderland were dead and buried both physically and mentally by that third goal. 

Good to have him back though! Huge game on Saturday and it'll need another huge performance from Jack. 

• Like 1

Just now, Czechlad said:

It's because when he dribbles, 2-3 midfielders are immediately sucked in to Grealish leaving the wings with a 1v1 or even a 2v1 scenario. 

Exactly. He runs with the ball and it creates space for others. He is constantly on the move and looking for give and go's. Very gifted player. 

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Exactly. He runs with the ball and it creates space for others. He is constantly on the move and looking for give and go's. Very gifted player. 

And then always plays the right pass perfectly. Different level.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Reivax_Villa said:

He looked a class above everything on that pitch tonight.

I would go as far as saying that he looked even better now than he did before his injury. 

Maybe it is because we haven't seen him for a while i dunno.

I think he does to. He has bulked up physically and he seems to be really playing for the team. 

He's like a Agnew signing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think he does to. He has bulked up physically and he seems to be really playing for the team. 

He's like a Agnew signing. 

He’s gone from being Grealish to a greal talent.

• Like 1

I genuinely didn't think we would ever see Grealish fulfilling his potential. Delighted to have been proved wrong.  

Â