The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Grealish is more talented than Alli? People look at me as if I'm mad when I say it.

Alli scores more goals and is at a higher level. Be interesting to see how he does if we went up. 

It's not a long term injury, if he is fit he should be in. 

We are 4 pts off 2nd, we are going to possibly the worst team in the league, we should go full strength in order to win. 

Madness to suggest he starts on the bench. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It's not a long term injury, if he is fit he should be in. 

We are 4 pts off 2nd, we are going to possibly the worst team in the league, we should go full strength in order to win. 

Madness to suggest he starts on the bench. 

Odd thing to say!

If you disagree with it then fair enough but its anything but madness wanting to look out for our best player.

If we can get the job done without him then great, gives him a few more days to get over the injury; If we are struggling we can bring him on.

Handy little plan B there for me.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Odd thing to say!

If you disagree with it then fair enough but its anything but madness wanting to look out for our best player.

If we can get the job done without him then great, gives him a few more days to get over the injury; If we are struggling we can bring him on.

I agree it’s not madness but otherwise agree with @DCJonah.

Hes our best player. We have to Win. Let’s get our best players on the pitch and see what happens. I hate the idea that we have to call on him like the cavalry.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Alli scores more goals and is at a higher level. Be interesting to see how he does if we went up. 

Yeah but what does Alli do apart from scoring goals? He doesn't have many stand-out abilities apart from finishing and positioning.

20 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Yeah but what does Alli do apart from scoring goals? He doesn't have many stand-out abilities apart from finishing and positioning.

......are we doing the python thing here?......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Which are talents in themselves. You can't teach positioning, and Alli is like a young Totti in that respect. Creates space for players like Kane and Son to flourish.

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

Odd thing to say!

I think its madness that when we are 4 points behind we might start games without a key player. I get wanting to look after him but i don't think we have that luxury at this stage in such an important season. 

We can't afford to not approach each game with the strongest team possible. 

Â