The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

I dont think she is very good looking.

I think it's sad that women feel that they need to do this kind of shit to have some kind of profile. 

You've got many on the one hand saying that the way women are treated needs to change and women should not be objectified then presumably thousands of young men are presented with this as an expectation of what women should do and thousands of young women are presented with this as an example of how they get on. 

Anyway I hope Jack is fit tomorrow, if he's got a response to his like he may have got himself exhausted. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think it's sad that women feel that they need to do this kind of shit to have some kind of profile. 

You've got many on the one hand saying that the way women are treated needs to change and women should not be objectified then presumably thousands of young men are presented with this as an expectation of what women should do and thousands of young women are presented with this as an example of how they get on. 

Anyway I hope Jack is fit tomorrow, if he's got a response to his like he may have got himself exhausted. 

Any issues with men doing it, or just women?

Hes back for tonights game according to Bruce

Here

Aston Villa's Jack Grealish has won his fitness race to be involved in tonight's clash at Sunderland.

Grealish has missed the last three matches with the calf injury he picked up in the derby victory over Birmingham City.

35 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Grealish is more talented than Alli? People look at me as if I'm mad when I say it.

It depends what you mean by 'talented'? If you ignore the opposition and mean more gifted on the ball I would say yes he is. 

If you mean he is a better player than I'd wait until he has proven himself consistently against the best players in the country (like Ali has). Until then I'd say there is no contest yet. 

• Like 2

Â