');
sir_gary_cahill

Jack Grealish

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Any chance of him, Adomah, or Green being fit for QPR?

Yes, there is a chance. I believe Bruce said he hopes they might both be available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is the diffrence between being promoted or not,if he stays injury free and keep on playing like he has done,iam quite sure we will get promoted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

He is the diffrence between being promoted or not,if he stays injury free and keep on playing like he has done,iam quite sure we will get promoted.

And sadly, since he came back he's the most fouled player in the league and will continue to be targeted. We'll be amazingly lucky to keep him fit for the run in I reckon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Snow is a blessing in disguise, more recovery time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should have enough in reserve to see off Blunderland,

Save him for Saturday and let all **** lose on the dog heads! :D

Edited by Kingman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A song for Jack to the tune of Rainbow, since you've been gone. 

Grealish is on, Grealish is on.

Socks are rolled down can't catch him. 

Grealish is on, Grealish is on. 

He's one of our own can't match him

Woah Woah woah

Woah Woah woah

Villa win, Jack is on. 

 

Where's that coat? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

I was confused for a moment, then I realised I was humming it to the tune of Rainbow, the kids TV programme.

Ha ha me too, it’s almost like something else on this page had distracted us lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Anyone else got an urge to lick her armpit?

No, must just be me then........

I would use her shite for tooth paste! :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sidcow said:

A song for Jack to the tune of Rainbow, since you've been gone. 

Grealish is on, Grealish is on.

Socks are rolled down can't catch him. 

Grealish is on, Grealish is on. 

He's one of our own can't match him

Woah Woah woah

Woah Woah woah

Villa win, Jack is on. 

 

Where's that coat? 

Up above the streets and houses...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kingman said:

I would use her shite for tooth paste! :D

I have a sample here...ill send it to you!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2018 at 23:59, Stratvillan said:

Can see a cheeky postponement the weekend to give him extra recovery time. 

Winning lottery numbers for tonight now please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kingman said:

I would use her shite for tooth paste! :D

I would just..................her

while your cleaning your teeth:D

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites