The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Are you being serious?

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Why would a calf injury be any less serious than any other lower body muscular injury?

It was a genuine question as I don't know how serious they can be. Ok I could have googled it but then we would have missed the calf jokes. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It was a genuine question as I don't know how serious they can be. Ok I could have googled it but then we would have missed the calf jokes. 

They can be deadly

Image result for calf gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 23/02/2018 at 20:34, OutByEaster? said:

If it was the stamp by N'Doye that put him out of action, then you have to say that Grealish's performance in the derby for the seventy minutes after that foul was even more extraordinary.

It must have been. Bruce said he had internal bleeding of his calf muscle which is where the thug stamped on him.

3 hours ago, villianusa said:

I had a 2nd ruptured of my calf just before Christmas, it was 6 weeks before I could jog on it. 

You push off with your calf if you have the correct running form, even a slight cramp in your calf and you're buggered.

I hope he is back soon.

That's a nice story and all but please let's not compare your calves to Jacks calves. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, villaglint said:

That's a nice story and all but please let's not compare your calves to Jacks calves. 

Actually, mine are bigger than Jack's but that's beside the point. A calf is a calf and the impact it has on your movement if injured are the same, it doesn't matter if you're a professional football player or someone who jogs casually in the park.

I'm not sure what issues you may have, but please keep them out of my posts. Thanks.

2 hours ago, villianusa said:

Actually, mine are bigger than Jack's but that's beside the point. A calf is a calf and the impact it has on your movement if injured are the same, it doesn't matter if you're a professional football player or someone who jogs casually in the park.

I'm not sure what issues you may have, but please keep them out of my posts. Thanks.

It was a joke. My issue is I like to make jokes. Sorry that my joke got in your post. Thanks! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villianusa said:

They must be quite magnificent calves sir because gresfords are impressive

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villianusa said:

Your calves are bigger than Jack’s claves? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, villianusa said:

I had a 2nd ruptured of my calf just before Christmas, it was 6 weeks before I could jog on it. 

You push off with your calf if you have the correct running form, even a slight cramp in your calf and you're buggered.

I hope he is back soon.

I tore my right upper calf muscle a few weeks ago - it is bloody painful. 

Â