The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Big blow is Grealish injured. Interesting to see how we manage without him. 

If he does miss tomorrow hopefully he will be back against Preston - I’m still not convinced he will miss tomorrow as Bruce seemed to me to be  quite hopeful in his press conference .

Keep Fulham guessing until the last minute ;)

Edited by Eastie

Just watched Brucie's press conference. I thought he spoke brilliantly about Jack's development. It's something I've said in here before when people have been critical of Grealish. 6/7 managers/caretakers, who knows how many coaches and he's still a young player. AVFC is the one who've let down his development over the years, but luckily he's now bearing the fruit of some stability. Long may it continue.

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

But does he play tomorrow?

I think he will play , if not then I expect him to play on tuesday - doesn’t seem serious . 

‘Last week we were told hogan was a major doubt and he played , Bruce spoke a lot about Grealish today and didn’t seem like he was too worried about the injury .

Edited by Eastie

20 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Well that is where he has been playing. Please don't make me drag up heat maps to prove it!

I would not change the system. Jack or no Jack. For me that means Onomah or Lansbury are the ideal candidates. 

Most of Jack’s good play has been seen with his drifting in from the left hand side. He may well be picked as “central midfield”, but he pretty much operates in a “free role”.  It benefits the team massively too as he’s hard to pick up and is allowed to create. 

I don’t think Green would do that role well at all. Onomah or O’Hare appear to be more “those” type players. If Adomah is missing too today, then Green should play that wide role. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eastie said:

I think he will play , if not then I expect him to play on tuesday - doesn’t seem serious . 

‘Last week we were told hogan was a major doubt and he played , Bruce spoke a lot about Grealish today and didn’t seem like he was too worried about the injury .

He has to think about the season.....He will not want aggravated injuries, so will adopt caution.

we may not win with Grealish or Adomah in the team.....not worth the risk.

The squad is good enough to cope.

Watched soccer AM this morning for the first time in years, couldn't believe it was still on to be honest. 

Anyway I was sure that Jack would be on showboat for his reverse flick out of the sky which turned into a one two with Snodders, amazing bit of skill. 

They showed many examples of skill which were miles behind that and they did show championship clips as well. 

Jack did 3 or 4 in fact which were better than many they showed. 

Massive miss for us today. He's really really crucial to us now. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Watched soccer AM this morning for the first time in years, couldn't believe it was still on to be honest. 

Anyway I was sure that Jack would be on showboat for his reverse flick out of the sky which turned into a one two with Snodders, amazing bit of skill. 

They showed many examples of skill which were miles behind that and they did show championship clips as well. 

Jack did 3 or 4 in fact which were better than many they showed. 

Massive miss for us today. He's really really crucial to us now. 

Does Helen chamberlain still do it ?

27 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Does Helen chamberlain still do it ?

I am absolutely certain she does from rumours I have heard, but she's not been on soccer am for quite a while now. 

• Like 1

Â