The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

16 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Too early to judge all round. £100m was a good price for us though. 

Exactly...you are always going to miss your best player, no getting away with it in the short term. 

It was never a realistic goal to challenge towards the top of the table simply because we had to basically change our whole team. 

We will be get better as time moves on and this will be seen as the right move more and more.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

He’s celebrating our 4-2 win and his first goal against SHA on his Insta story today.

Imagine if Stevie G kept posting about Rangers or Liverpool whilst working for Villa :lol: 

It’s not going to endear him to the City fans is it. 

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Imagine if Stevie G kept posting about Rangers or Liverpool whilst working for Villa :lol: 

It’s not going to endear him to the City fans is it. 

Dunno if Gerrard is that active on social media 

John Terry posted loads of Chelsea stuff when he was with us though, including days where he was playing for us but sat in Chelseas training facility 

Looks like I got it wrong then!

Before he joined it was all “he only wants the Liverpool job so don’t want him using us as a stepping stone”. I remember Houllier getting pelters every time he talked about Liverpool. 

Sounds like the Villa faithful have softened a bit :lol: 

19 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

If he had gone to an Inter, a Juventus, a Real, a PSG...
A mainland European superpower... He would have won domestic honours, ripped the leagues new arseholes and been in contention for European trophies as well...
They would have loved him...

To be fair he’ll win domestic trophies and be in contention for European trophies at City

40 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

To be fair he’ll win domestic trophies and be in contention for European trophies at City

Yes the top european leagues are struggling compared to the Premier League. It would have been a worse mistake joining PSG, Juve or Real Madrid. Far more likely to win a champions league at City 

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

He’s celebrating our 4-2 win and his first goal against SHA on his Insta story today.

Reminiscing over days when he was idolised and worshipped as a living legend. 

Now just a bit part squad number at city that nobody gives a flying **** about if he's in the squad or not. 

5 hours ago, Kingman said:

Now just a bit part squad number at city that nobody gives a flying **** about if he's in the squad or not. 

If it stays this way I think he’ll leave them, but to whom? I’m not sure. For me, I’ll welcome him coming back anytime.

3 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

If it stays this way I think he’ll leave them, but to whom? I’m not sure. For me, I’ll welcome him coming back anytime.

To come back to Villa he would need to sack his agency.

He don't like living up there and there is no solidarity in the dressing room like at Villa no good friends no fun.  Its just business do what you are told.

It's still early days but not looking good for him at the moment.  Maybe he is having a few regrets!

10 hours ago, Kingman said:

He must have known that was to happen. He will pick up trophies and earn millions though. I can see him going to Spurs in about 2 years time for £50 million.

**** sake Jack Grealish - giving away Man City tickets and revelling in our 4-2 win against our closest rivals.  What a massive clearing in the woods.

**** PR exercise for his brand.  He doesn't care about anyone and isn't a Villa fan ffs.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Nobody will go near his wages, he’d need to take a big pay cut and hope someone offered enough to tempt City to cut their losses. 
I can’t see it for a while. 

Â