The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Not sure what game you’re watching to be fair. Nearly everything attacking is going through him 

I'm not sure what game you're watching! 

Not on him though, I'd put it down to Hakimi playing very well against him meaning he's not getting a lot of joy, the stats will again say otherwise but it's also a game where he looks to get the ball the least too

What he does do with so much was though is amble forward on the ball resulting in the whole PSG back line dropping deep, even if it results in a 5 yard pass backwards or sideways he's completely changed where the game is being played 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not on him though, I'd put it down to Hakimi playing very well against him meaning he's not getting a lot of joy, the stats will again say otherwise but it's also a game where he looks to get the ball the least too

What he does do with so much was though is amble forward on the ball resulting in the whole PSG back line dropping deep, even if it results in a 5 yard pass backwards or sideways he's completely changed where the game is being played 

City are attacking down their left almost every time they go forward. Grealish is pivotal in that. 

Everything going through him might have been a slight exaggeration but he’s involved all the time going forward. 

He’s certainly doing more than 5 yard passes

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He is doing that well. But he needs to do more in my opinion. Will be harsh if Sterling or Mahrez are taken off.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

City are attacking down their left almost every time they go forward. Grealish is pivotal in that. 

Everything going through him might have been a slight exaggeration but he’s involved all the time going forward. 

He’s certainly doing more than 5 yard passes

To be fair he is sucking in defenders before he makes the 5 yard pass which is creating space for others. 

3 minutes ago, will87 said:

And yet less than a week ago we were beating Ronaldo, Pogba, Cavani etc. on their own patch, I'd call that a pretty similar opportunity. You'd think Villa were floundering around in League 1 the way some people talk.

I mean it’s not similar at all is it 

2 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Not at his best tonight. Lacked a bit of imagination and well marshalled. Would say that about City more generally. 

I think so too

Some times it's not a knock on him to say that PSGs £60m ex Madrid, dortmund and inter right back had a great game against him 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

You could argue that Ronaldo is the best player in the world and you could argue that the Premier League is the best club competition in the world as well

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Nope.

I’d much rather beat Man Utd at Old Trafford in the PL than lose to PSG at Parc des Princes in the CL 😉

• Like 1

Â