The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I think what stings is that we continued progressing last season and have already made some ambitious signings this summer. Clearly he doesn't back himself to push us on to the next level then.

Yep, if he does go then for a confident player it's disappointing to see him take the easy route

Edited by a-k

tear down the banner outside the north stand, leaving it there is in bad taste imo. It was a fantastic moment after a low in our great history, but it needs removing now. he is not a villa legend, cult hero yes, legend no. leaving it up there is gaslighting us as fans and will give him a boost coming into the north stand on the coach as an opposition player

12 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I can't be arsed with all the people coming out with all the shit to attack him with that we've been feverously defending from other fans saying.  

Yes it's disappointing, and the legend of Grealish and his pure Villa status has died but cut out the vitriolic shit.  Hypocritical as ****.

Exactly. Wish the lad well and leave it at that. I'm more looking forward to Watford next Saturday than this saga to be honest.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

Gosh I hope we beat them this season.

There is sure going to be MASSIVE incentive from the rest of the squad.

Jack had probably better sit it out in all fairness.

I shudder to think the abuse Jack is going to get over this.

All I will say is we will be fine, no one player bigger than the club, and good luck to him(Until we play City of course)

We should be proud we nurtured and grew him into the player he is. I have no issues with him moving on. 

Good luck Jack.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jimzk5 said:

We should be proud we nurtured and grew him into the player he is. I have no issues with him moving on. 

Good luck Jack.

You have no issues with him saying his future lies here 10 months ago, only to engineer a move away at the first possible chance? Strange.

Â