The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Would have understood fully if he had left 2-3 years ago and he’d have gone with a lot of fans best wishes, but not now we’re looking to take a step up.

Was literally less than 12 months ago this was his club, his home, etc.

Absolutely fuming and I will boo him at VP if he leaves. I know some will criticise me for that but it’s what he deserves in my book. 

• Like 1

Just now, lexicon said:

Putting any player ahead of the club like this, for me, is madness. He didn't do any of those things single-handedly. Maybe him going will make you and others realise the value that other players and the manager/coaches bring.

Agreed, he did not do that alone. He did have a big impact though.

Tbf, he’s valuing his personal and commercial career over his love for the club… if it was Harry Kane, we’d get it. 

being one of our own, it’s a bitter pill to swallow, but I get it. 

Bloody shame to see the broken football system carrying on as per normal. FFP only hinders small clubs! How can a Villa compete with the “super league clubs” when FFP stops us spending like them and getting in to European football. Because we can’t spend like them, our best players get frustrated with the lack of  European football. 

“Elite” football is a closed shop and FFP is the gatekeeper. And the big clubs abuse it.  

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488629lv4jg2p8wz25gha6

• Like 2

Just now, MaVilla said:

tbh right now im less interested in whether he stays or goes, and more interested that it needs to be closed out today if at all possible, if he is going we need time to wisely spend the money in time for the first PL match, if he is staying we also need to know so we can spend whats left of the transfer kitty and look forward/plan for the new season.

I agree - just looking for a conclusion one way or another as this has gone on for too long and is a massive distraction from what should be the focus, i.e. next season. 

I'm feeling a lot better now we've secured Bailey.

Just now, The_Steve said:

Fake ITK 

Let’s see, he called it last night and tweeted before the news broke.

Â