Who's singing their names?
Just the echoes down B6
At the end of the day

We just need Hause to rap those lyrics.

Spit some hot fire.

yY-fhmpd_wPFknR-sXb02d7dLx0UIrONq49N6D5n

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

The man himself? No he’d be much worse given everything he has said, our growth, the project, his love for the Villa.  So much worse but I still don’t think he’s going!

thats the thing, even with our growth and our project we wont be where man city are within the next 5 years, forget it, they've shut the door behind them, thats what i meant when i said thats what football is, for all the will in the world we wont be where man city are before jack grealish turns 30

i believe this isn't go get rich and sit on the bench whilst watching your team mates win you a medal hollow victory stuff, this is PL player of the season, world wide renown, star player for a league winning CL competing team stuff

he can be something at either club that the other club cant offer him....he just needs to pick which one he wants to be...and if he chooses potential biggest player in the world for a 3 year period over biggest player in B6 for the rest of his life then i think id at least understand his decision and probably even want him to achieve it in order to justify his move, id want to be absolutely **** brilliant at city, ballon dor level brilliant because that would be why he chose them over us, if he went there and failed id be gutted because it makes the whole thing pointless

and again i agree i dont think he's going either!

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

No it isn't.

We have two world class players Martinez and Watkins on the books.

We have spent £60m+ on two decent looking signing. Plus Ashley young.

We have a whole host of starlets in the youth set up.

We have dedicated recruitment team , a CEO who knows what he is doing.

Owners who have money - but also nous.

....oh we have £100m incoming for a very gifted but often injured player.

...believe me things have been a lot lot worse. I'm excited for the future.

I

I agree with much of the above, but what is the point if next Summer the top 6 scum start sniffing around Martinez and Watkins...as they surely will.....we need to be able to hold onto players, but if they are being promised fame and fortune and trophies with a sky scum top 6...this will be just a catch 22 situation...i.e. we will become a feeder club for them

Just now, Keyblade said:

As he should do? This is his career after all.

Villa would fill his pockets with more money than he and his future children would ever need in a lifetime. 

If he’s a Villa fan, that and the very realistic chance of winning trophies with your boyhood club should be enough.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Same for me, dragged us up and to survival. Sour way to go but think people will still like him 

FFS people on here still love Milner and he left as soon as he could later in the season

Milner was an honest pro who people just like, but don't really love, because he always did his best, but never pretended it was anything but a job. 

Grealish would go without an ounce of the resentment if it wasn't for the way he tried to tug on the heartstrings for the benefit of Jack Grealish Ltd. **** him. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

*Posts speculative Daily Heil article*: "Haha I can't believe people still think this is clickbait"

Some people need to get off their high horses and stop acting like they know things others don't just because they flew through the stages of grief faster than everyone else.

Too right. What I'm annoyed is how we all loved the guy a couple of weeks ago, and now, because a couple of unreliable newspapers and twitter 'like hunters' claim he is off we question his integrity and talk about booing him. I read some comments about breaking his legs, and other poor stuff. 

If he goes I will be disappointed, but some people need to grow up a little, I am really disappointed by this thread.

Edited by Mic09
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

I’m sorry, but that is defeatist cap-in-hand loser talk. 

A football career is limited in duration. When will Villa be in the Champions League? 

I guarantee Jack has had numerous people telling him he has to move for years, and he has said no. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Same for me, dragged us up and to survival. Sour way to go but think people will still like him 

FFS people on here still love Milner and he left as soon as he could later in the season

Yes always felt it would happen. I wish him all the best and hope he becomes the great player we all knows he is and Villa still move and progress at our own pace. 

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

It’s not bullshit. Being a fan is different to being a fan that is a player. It’s their career and they may have held ambitions to win things long before they broke through to the first team.

Go away will u try and justify what the snake is doing stop giving him a cop out u prob tore strips off Barry who gave way more service for the club 

4 minutes ago, useless said:

The club haven't heled the situation with the whole training in public thing and allowing it to be filmed, got a lot of people's hopes up.

The club have handled it well, cancelling a planned training camp wouldn’t have helped.

They have left the decision to Jack, we now have to move on. We don’t want players at the club that don’t want to be here.

Â