The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It's not unusual for him to be in training but does seem unusual that it's being done so publicly even to the point where he's meeting and greeting fans after sessions and without an hint upon his person that anything is a abroad. Something still dosn't feel right with the whole saga to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Not true,  I think he would be doing exactly what he's doing just to keep fit.

If I decided to leave my job, I'd be placed on garden leave for the duration of my notice period as I'd have access to my employer's work, IP, innovations and plans.

It's not like JG doesn't have access to facilities, so why would we continue to assist his fitness for a competitor?

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

What's in it for us though? Especially to be a part of a new season plans, drills and set-ups?

It's like he is just hanging about for the move. I imagine City are waiting for what's happening with Kane too. Still cannot see them signing both, it'd just be outrageous and so wrong in many ways!!

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

It's like he is just hanging about for the move. I imagine City are waiting for what's happening with Kane too. Still cannot see them signing both, it'd just be outrageous and so wrong in many ways!!

Indeed, and maybe they're not offering us what we want because they've got one eye on Kane.

I would say that if we thought the situation with Jack had no hope of being salvaged, he wouldn't be at the training camp right now. If he's not with us, he's against us by default. 

Us as a club and team being less focused on one player as if that player is the be all and end all, probably will be for the greater good, even if he somehow stays I hope Buendia and Bailey take some of the focus off him, we need to lose this perception that Villa is just about Grealish.

9 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s like the seven stages of grief on here, seems we’re now moving into the phase where people convince themselves that’s it all for the greater good.

I'm not even sure Jack Grealish actually exists anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â