The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Chatting now..

F2F05166-EDAF-4CBD-AAD1-4D32CD4FFCC3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

I like Jack's body language. 😀

Jack's body language is indeed positive but Deano???? Dean's going to City and they're moving Pep downstairs!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well I guess that confirms he's staying then. That tweet from the club and the fact he sat on a bench with Deano is as good as a picture of him signing a new contract.

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Why is Dean not looking at him? WHY IS DEAN NOT LOOKING AT HIM?!!!!

" I can't even look at you after all you've put me through this week, it's going to take a few minutes. Should have just told me you were staying you prick "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Too much positivity on here so for my own sanity I’m going to have to be a bit negative. Since the end of the season I was super relaxed thinking nobody had the readies or would pay the money it would take for us to accept.

At the end of the Euros I started to wonder if Jack would get a taste for the big game life and want to push for a move. It was 50/50 for me I had no idea. 

Last week the bid made it go 60/40 that he’d leave and all the little bits since then are just window dressing. 

He’s obviously going to hear us out but we’re going to need to be really persuasive this time round.

It feels like we are waiting to find out if we’ve signed a new £100m superstar. Bizarre feeling but the fact we are competing for that player with the champions has me worried as hell and preparing myself for the worst. 

Just now, StanBalaban said:

Ah the old "contract is in my lap" trick. 

I'm not allowed to handle recruitment at my firm anymore.

Lol.

note to mods: if you limit reactions to a handful a day, that just generates more posts.

3 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Well I guess that confirms he's staying then. That tweet from the club and the fact he sat on a bench with Deano is as good as a picture of him signing a new contract.

Surely if he was leaving Dean would still talk to him? It's not like he'd just block him in real life and not talk to him. 

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

Ah the old "contract is in my lap" trick. 

I'm not allowed to handle recruitment at my firm anymore.

"Dean, I'm not falling for that again.  Look at me Dean.  Look at me.  Dean?  Dean?"

• Haha 1

Â