The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Maybe it is just a chance to say goodbye. He hasn’t seen them for 2 months. He probably wants to.

But yes, from the outside the easiest thing to do would be just to delay the return of the international players by an extra day. But maybe they all wanted to see each other. I don’t think any of them expected this to happen. 

But why train?  He could do all that and not train in the kit or anything, or risk being injured.

• Like 2

Just now, nick76 said:

But why train?  He could do all that and not train in the kit or anything, or risk being injured.

Exactly. Seems a bit excessive to get dressed up in the new training kit and take part in training just to say goodbye.

I've got to stop these positive thoughts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

If you were due to start a new job on Tuesday and we’re expected to work your current job on Monday, could you choose to just not turn up? I couldn’t.

Just now, DCJonah said:

Either way, surely it has to be solved tomorrow. He's now back in with the club, we need to be ready for the start of the season. Stay or go, but **** me, put us all out of our misery in the next 24 hours 

Mainly so we can view other threads :D 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Exactly. Seems a bit excessive to get dressed up in the new training kit and take part in training just to say goodbye.

I've got to stop these positive thoughts.

B5A9391E-7A93-446B-881A-8E3A3830A6DB.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

If you were due to start a new job on Tuesday and we’re expected to work your current job on Monday, could you choose to just not turn up? I couldn’t.

Yes. And a multi-millionaire certainly could.

Â