The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, SidSidSidSid said:

I don't see how doing something that would turn our club into a laughing stock would improve morale, tbh! ☺️

2007 Mid table Man city with squad like Vassell , Danny Mills / Dunne etc table finished 9th in 2007. New owner came in 2008  went toe to toe with Utd for Berbatov for 30M. Am certain they know Berbatov wouldn’t sign but strong statement made, got Robinho attention, considered the best young than , to sign . The rest is history. 

Our current owners is only behind City / Chelsea owners in terms of money & ambition, why laughing stock ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Sorry if I'm being stupid, but what has this person said? I can see posts about this person saying something, but  not what that is.

It's from (I assume) the Villa forum on Reddit. I can't see his other posts but the guy says "Nope. I'll just tell you what I've been told because don't put much stock in it personally, but Leon Bailey is a definite, James ward prowse, maybe Todd cantwell and grealish is definitely signing; all this is just agent talk to get him a better deal. I personally don't buy it much but there you are"

• Like 2

Just now, jayEm said:

It's from (I assume) the Villa forum on Reddit. I can't see his other posts but the guy says "Nope. I'll just tell you what I've been told because don't put much stock in it personally, but Leon Bailey is a definite, James ward prowse, maybe Todd cantwell and grealish is definitely signing; all this is just agent talk to get him a better deal. I personally don't buy it much but there you are"

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

TRO he has basically done an O'Neil and look how long it took us to recover. Had he told the club he wanted to leave we could have been much better prepared

I don't see it that way myself....what O'neill did was spite....what Jack is doing is more opportunist.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

For context, that guy randomly called Barkley out the blue about a month before it happened. I think he knows Shakespeare's son or something.

I think he knows Shakespeare’s Sister. So many conflicting stories I can’t decide whether Grealish will Stay or whether we should just say “You’re History” and move on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

That comes with absolutely no substantiation at all

Beating him with a stick that you can't back up, bit unfair 

Depends what you choose to believe. Meetings with Pep, himself and his management team earlier in the year. He will have known a bid was incoming as he and his team will have been sounded out so he could at that point told the club if they bid 100 million and meet the release clause he wants to go. 

The rumours of City going to bid appeared in the media as the euros started so again he could have let the club as those rumours will have come from info from city end. The clearing in the woods on talksport got his info from Stellar about the bid when announced Grealish was off, again how long ago was that and it looks like the club will only find out on Monday what his intentions are.

As a so called fan and for the club he has been at since he was six I am disappointed that he has treated the club this way.

Bloody hell, can you imagine if Grealish tells City to stick their contract offer where the sun doesn’t shine and we finalise Bailey, then sign Ward-Prowse?

It’d be like a fantasy football eleven!

Just now, JPAngel said:

Bloody hell, can you imagine if Grealish tells City to stick their contract offer where the sun doesn’t shine and we finalise Bailey, then sign Ward-Prowse?

Move over Man City, there's a new team in town with rich owners who can flaunt FFP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JPAngel said:

Celebrate Yahoo GIF

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jayEm said:

Edit: I’m an idiot

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Grealish definitely signing a new deal or for City? That’s really unclear.

I think the mention of it all being agent talk means signing at Villa? It is unclear though.

Edited by Tom13

Â