The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, MachoFantastico said:

This whole saga with Jack is almost identical to last summer with United. The thing that I question is why just Man City? Surely there would be other clubs interested if he had a viable clause in his contract. 

That's why part of me thinks it's all BS. 

If the clause is £100m no other club than PSG can afford it. Maybe Bayern could push the boat out and maybe Chelsea could swing it, but neither need to and you don't just spend £100m for a laugh.

Barca Real and Atletico Madrid either can't afford or already exceed their non-EU player limit. Barca certainly can't afford it. I doubt Real can either but if they could they couldn't register him without moving on atleast 2 non-EU players

It's City or PSG and Jack isn't leaving for Ligue 1

Edited by HalfTimePost

30 minutes ago, jim said:

Just been in the Villa store before we went to Aston Hall. No mention of his name anywhere. Tha names on the back of the shirts as you walk in was Mings, Buendia and Cash. They also would not do printing for two kids who wanted Grealish on their new shirt as they had no letter e’s.

Could be nothing but even my wife mentioned it was odd there was no mention of the poster boy.

Hmmm. Somebody who was actively trolling / gloating about Jack leaving a few days ago...

I'm convinced.

• Like 2

Surely City should be prioritising getting Kane over Jack. They've  attacking midfield options left, right, and centre. They only have Gabriel Jesus up front. I know they don't bother with a striker some of the time but surely Kane would give them a lot more than Jack at this stage?

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

Hmmm. Somebody who was actively trolling / gloating about Jack leaving a few days ago...

I'm convinced.

Trolling and gloating? Grow up. I’m just not as convinced as some he will stay. 

Just now, hippo said:

Right Im off to the shop to get a Grealish shirt printed - Im going to insist even they don't have 'E' just do it without the 'e'   Gr alish  ! 

Just ask them to do Buendia and then you will know

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Right Im off to the shop to get a Grealish shirt printed - Im going to insist even they don't have 'E' just do it without the 'e'   Gr alish  ! 

GR3ALI5H

If they refuse to do that we know he's gone 🤣

• Like 2

So what do know fellow Sherlocks ?

-The forest game was cancelled 

-They have no 'E' at the shop - so can't print any Gralish shirts 

- My WIFI keeps cutting out 

There must be a connection in there somewhere ????

1 minute ago, hippo said:

So what do know fellow Sherlocks ?

-The forest game was cancelled 

-They have no 'E' at the shop - so can't print any Gralish shirts 

- My WIFI keeps cutting out 

There must be a connection in there somewhere ????

See what you did there.

• Like 1

Â