The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Has someone let the club shop workers know about this picture?

Poor bastards will be putting the pictures back up tonight now. 

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, birdman said:

"You won't believe what Jack Grealish has posted (through a letterbox) as Man City admit they've done a U turn (at the service station) meanwhile Dean Smith considering his options (at the pub). Blah blah blah... 

maybe pep will chase him down the m6 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Has someone let the club shop workers know about this picture?

Poor bastards will be putting the pictures back up tonight now. 

In my own world I like to think that the club shop is actually run by a citeh fan who is the ultimate chad troll. 

10 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I saw this on Twitter yesterday, thought it was quite ironic as the poster is probably the biggest bedwetter I’ve come across on Twitter, he is embarrassing at times!!

Just now, ismail-villa said:

When does the window end? Can't wait to not have to worry about whether he's staying for the season or not. 

I'd imagine this'll be sorted by the end of next week, way before end of the window.

• Like 1

A city writer has replied to a fan, take what you will from it.

A City supporter asked: "I just wanted to know more about the situation with Grealish. Is he close to joining and will it happen this week as many reports suggest or is he now more likely to stay at Villa?

Brennan responded: "I've heard nothing to suggest Grealish is anywhere near - if it was this week or next, we would normally be getting vibes on it by now.

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

A city writer has replied to a fan, take what you will from it.

A City supporter asked: "I just wanted to know more about the situation with Grealish. Is he close to joining and will it happen this week as many reports suggest or is he now more likely to stay at Villa?

Brennan responded: "I've heard nothing to suggest Grealish is anywhere near - if it was this week or next, we would normally be getting vibes on it by now.

Yeah but that dude on Reddit thoooooo

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

"fresh twist in Grealish saga"

Jack Grealish was seen shopping with beau Sasha Atwood who was sipping on Fanta fruit twist....

Apologies, you were joking I think

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Yeah but that dude on Reddit thoooooo

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

I think it's either choose to believe some Reddit user who has no info on either City or Villas dealings or a City writer who says he's not heard a thing.

I know where I'd choose to believe that at the moment this is a rumour started by a Reddit user in hope that it turns out true.

I mean if you say Grealish is on his way out of Villa enough, eventually you get to the point it will come true lol.

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

One of my faves! Where were they shopping?

Quick give me some of her Juice 😂

Edit/that was in reply to the Fanta post lol

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 2

Â