The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Random reddit 'ITK' posts that he's off - 30 pages of shite

Actual Villa based journalists tweets that the club expect him to sign a new contract - nothing. 

Never change Villa Talk. 

P.S. He's not for sale x

Please maintain the bearing point of sanity by posting these messages every day.

I will give you a like for each one, but that still undervalues the appreciation I have for your efforts.

Love your work.

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

If/when Jack stays this summer, Jeremy Parnaby is going to become a classic VT meme

Absolutely. 
He did mention something about a player having a drink problem at City and that it was going to be exposed in the next few days...If that happens, I'll start to worry. 

FWIW, I think Grealish will leave. (tin hat on)

Now he's off to Chelsea

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/1975897

Man City have fresh ‘rivals’ for Jack Grealish as transfer saga sets new course

A report in Italy claims Chelsea are attempting to usurp Manchester City by making an 11th-hour swoop to sign Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish.

The 25-year-old has been linked with a move to the Etihad all summer and it was thought the deal was close. Villa do not want to sell the England international and are demanding a huge fee for his services. At one stage it appeared as though the West Midlanders would not play ball over the local star.

But rumours persist that the united front of wanting to keep their prized asset is just a ruse to drive up his price. There is still nothing to report on any official City bid.

And now TMZ (via Caughtoffside) are suggesting that the Blues are about to launch their own assault for the schemer. It is said that the Premier League champions will have to pay £88m for the Birmingham-born ace.

TMZ?? 😂

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Absolutely. 
He did mention something about a player having a drink problem at City and that it was going to be exposed in the next few days...If that happens, I'll start to worry. 

FWIW, I think Grealish will leave. (tin hat on)

Same here

Â