The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, brommy said:

Today’s Daily Mail lead sport story has our Jack going to citeh for £100m.

Hopefully not true, but at least rumour has moved above nonsensical valuations of <£80m.

The Mail seem desperate to promote this and claim Jack will transform them into a superpower.

Every other outlet seems to report that Jack is desperately trying to convince Tammy to come back and join him here.  I can imagine Tammy would be pretty p'd off if he came and Jack buggered off to Citeh a few weeks later!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, barry'sboots said:

The Mail seem desperate to promote this and claim Jack will transform them into a superpower.

Every other outlet seems to report that Jack is desperately trying to convince Tammy to come back and join him here.  I can imagine Tammy would be pretty p'd off if he came and Jack buggered off to Citeh a few weeks later!

I’m doubting there’s currently much truth in either story, perhaps aside from a couple of jokey WhatsApps from Jack to Tammy that don’t meet most people’s idea of desperation.

2 hours ago, brommy said:

Hopefully not true, but at least rumour has moved above nonsensical valuations of <£80m.

_118701166_mail.jpg

The toilet paper article that you mention...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, brommy said:

Must be true like the previous Grealish to Manure happened

• Like 1

I wouldn't give these drool spluttering writers "stories" any publicity here or anywhere else.

Bunch of gusset clinkers.

• Like 3

Something like this was always going to happen because the journalist hate good players not playing for man Utd Man City, Liverpool etc. Seemingly forgetting that we have hugely wealthy owners that don’t need the money from the sale. I imagine they will more likely priorities there striker situation with Kane given they have de Bruyne, foden, mahrez, silva, Sterling

Player everyone knows ✅

Transfer fee large enough to make it exciting ✅

Man City buying the league ✅

Its a simple story to keep everyone happy... And by happy I mean angry at Man City and their money 

Surprised they've never really gone nuts over messi on a free

• Like 1

And so it starts , yet another summer with the press selling our best player again. Do they never learn? No doubt as Jack lights up the Euro's the level of media speculation will become ridiculous. I am as sure as I can be that Jack will be with us next season. Jack is going nowhere.

It gives me so much satisfaction to see this drivel written, year on year, when Jack signs a new contract and declares his love and pride for captaining Villa. 

I like to imagine the clearings in the woods that write this crap (see word removed from the Daily Heil below) shuffling around their scabby flat, in their piss stained pinstripe burtons suit, crying that their ‘exclusives’ never come true. 

F792AF32-A97B-4460-B7BE-66228FBD9F74.jpeg

• Haha 2

Trevor Sinclair on Talksport “when he goes to City he’ll play a lot quicker under Pep and wont pick up so many knocks; he’s a natural replacement for Gundogan, who isnt getting any younger” 🤮😆

the entitlement is unreal. We really going to get him signed up on a 5 year deal and build and progess around him just to sell a year later? I dont think so. If we flop next season then it’s understandable we may listen to £100m offers if he really wants out. Acting like a big club means showing your bollocks and keeping your best. The papers are always relentless with this transfer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Trevor Sinclair on Talksport “when he goes to City he’ll play a lot quicker under Pep and wont pick up so many knocks; he’s a natural replacement for Gundogan, who isnt getting any younger” 🤮😆

the entitlement is unreal. We really going to get him signed up on a 5 year deal and build and progess around him just to sell a year later? I dont think so. If we flop next season then it’s understandable we may listen to £100m offers if he really wants out. Acting like a big club means showing your bollocks and keeping your best. The papers are always relentless with this transfer

No other team is allowed to compete only the “big 6” are allowed to have good players how dare any other team show ambition and keep their best player.

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t like the odds on Jack to city. Nothing to worry about but would still rather not see it.

Tbf, it could also just be stupid City fans or others inflating the betting market. It means little.

Â