The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

We cant expect much from him for the rest of the season, even if he starts on Thursday i doubt he'll get past 60 minutes and more likely to come on as a sub than start.  We cant expect the dazzling Jack from get go, he'll just be getting fitness back for the Euro's rather than benefitting Villa.  He presence will more likely be the benefit and confidence lift to the team more than anything.

I don’t think he will play again this season and personally I’m tired of the BS from the club that he might. Mind you I don’t subscribe to all the conspiracy theories that Twitter and Instagram are awash with 😀

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I must have missed it, but did he train last week? Very surprising to see he's in contention to start on Thursday.

I think Smith said he will play in the last 3 or 4 games

9 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I doubt he will play both Thursday and Sunday. Blimey the season is  coming to the end now. Have we had the player of the season award yet?  I would probably give to Martinez or Watkins given how many games they have started for us this season. Shout outs to Konsa and Cash as well.

Is there a player of the year award for all players who aren't Jack Grealish? 

• Thanks 1

With the injury it’s more about impact, looked like he’s been on the watt bike a lot so he shouldn’t have a cardio fitness problem like you’d get with a break or a muscular injury where you’re sat around for weeks.

34 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Yep, a grade A clown. I hope Jack gets his advice from his family, and not this mumbling fool.

I hope he gets his advice from Deano and NSWE. He wouldn’t want to leave just when we’re making our assault on the summit. Your City, your club, your glory Jack. UTV!!

I bet he’ll end up with a new contract on more money!  He isn’t going anywhere and even though he only signed a 5 year contract last season he’ll get a bump up in wages in a new contract.

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I bet he’ll end up with a new contract on more money!  He isn’t going anywhere and even though he only signed a 5 year contract last season he’ll get a bump up in wages in a new contract.

I’m fine with him getting a new contract, we’re going to have to increase our wage bill to compete and it’s only right that Grealish is top earner. 

Maybe that’s what his agent is angling for with his mumbled attempt at drumming up suitors, but I dunno man, I still don’t trust him and his kind. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m fine with him getting a new contract, we’re going to have to increase our wage bill to compete and it’s only right that Grealish is top earner. 

Maybe that’s what his agent is angling for with his mumbled attempt at drumming up suitors, but I dunno man, I still don’t trust him and his kind. 

I never trust them, he’ll be pushing for Jack to leave but I think Jacks happy here and thus JB will settle in the end for his commission from a new Villa contract for Jack.

I'm interested in him playing for my Wednesday night team buts that's not going to happen either 

I'm sure one of our players used to have a match highest earner clause (Carew?) but I would guess that yeah of we sign someone in the summer on more than Jack then a pay rise for Jack will be factored in somewhere, it's not rocket science and I doubt anyone would argue against it

Â