The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Dave-R said:

Sorry unless there's firepower in us today I'm not having much faith.

How do fans find this acceptable.

We have better players than Fulham, Grealish or not. We've spent a lot of money assembling this squad.

We should expect and demand more.

• Like 1

Where has that come from?

he was a cert all week......really strange.

just heard, late reaction to his injury....oh well.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness, I doubt Fulham will have picked up on a twitter rumour and then used the additional twenty minutes to completely adjust their tactics.

That is also possible. He's also a well known Twitter user with over 70k. Not saying there's a direct link, but this stuff shouldn't be leaked at all.

31 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

We really need to find a way to play well without Grealish

Also just to this point - in a way given that the remainder of the season is now fairly meaningless (we finish midtable whatever, basically) it’s not a bad time for him to be out and us be trying to figure this out - better now than if he’s out in September or at a time we need the points, but agreed we need to win some games without him.

Just now, TRO said:

Apparently a knock in training. Happens. Hopefully light! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

I don't think you earn money from likes on Twitter; only for sponsored tweets.

Likes earn you money across all social media platforms. If you release so many let's say tweets each month and you get so many likes I'm sure you can earn money if your a regular person who gets tons of likes. I know it happens on YouTube and anyone who creates videos they will always ask you to follow, like and share there content and it gets them money and I'm sure it's similar on twitter to.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

just heard, late reaction to his injury....oh well.

Smith did the same with Barkley earlier. Saying he was really close every week despite him being months away.

Did the same when Jack was out in the Championship.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness, I doubt Fulham will have picked up on a twitter rumour and then used the additional twenty minutes to completely adjust their tactics.

Not sure I reckon they will have all sorts scouring opposition news on the day or before for news like this.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

How do fans find this acceptable.

We have better players than Fulham, Grealish or not. We've spent a lot of money assembling this squad.

We should expect and demand more.

We should demand more but having demand met by what is an underwhelming frontline isn't a fans fault by what they have seen for so many games now.

I hope I'm wrong of course, but I've a feeling the usual culprits will be popping up as today's subject is Ghazi, Trez, Davis. I'm throwing it there now in hope one of them proves me wrong and scores us some goals or even scores a winner lol.

47 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Were certainly needing to learn how to rotate and replace, Smith needs to use youth more, needs to get more players in who can at least swap with our first teamers and yet put in good performances.

We can't keep playing players every game all game.

I don’t mind him starting every game... I just think he doesn’t need to finish them all...

Â